Mingw

game guardian 101.1 crashed while selecting the type of floating windows

environment: samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5g (root by magisk), android 11

root: with root permission

version: gg 101.1

can be reproduced: yes on my phone

description: in the start page, tap <fix it> and find <select the type of floating windows>, then some squares with different color popped out and a big cancel button. after tapping the cancel button, some squares did not disappear and gg froze, followed by a notification saying gg has crashed and some logs have been written. after reopening gg, selecting <prevent unload: level 3> and redo the same process, gg crashed again. XD

here are the compressed log file and some screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

crash.txt GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.zip logcat.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ahzermi
      Can anyone help with the moding of game guardian in Day Bygone
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frivolition.daysbygone&hl=en_SG&gl=US
      I am able to change the HP/MANA only
      I can change my bones, tickets and keys but unable to buy any item as i think it changes the display not the actual value
    • By Yder
      My last post here also about speedhack. its about GG 8.31's speedhack also working on vmos android 5.1.
      So, the vmos pro and the rom that i use for this, you can get from the video below. the password for the rom is @iTechEdu.
      The vmos pro is a modded version of 1.2.3. likewise, the rom an rooted rom. These are not originals.
      .The GG 101.1 speedhack works on ff4 (tested) game if you go to speedhack: functions and tick java 43 (Speedhack: Functions>tick java 43). 
      Other games and other vmos version & roms have not been tested yet. Perhaps it work on other games as well? idk.
      My phone is mi10tpro, android 11.
      game guardian speedhack vmos pro.mp4
    • By MisterWishful
      So, I am currently using ES File Explorer to type up scripts.
      This is kinda crappy, as it has its errors. Such as not being able to paste unless there is a word there to replace.
      I was wondering if there is an Android app somewhere that I can type up some Game Guardian lua and execute it through. 
      Obviously, this lua is different than normal lua.
      All the apps I see on PlayStore only run casual lua. Not this sort of gg lua.
      I was wondering if there was an app I could type stuff into, and then execute it to make sure I made no errors? I
      f not, I will probably continue to use ES File Explorer, or my Samsung Memo.
    • By PublicHax
      Greetings! This is my next tutorial on the GameGuardian program. Today I will explain a topic such as How to hide GameGuardian from games.
      When can this be used?
      For example, we launched GameGuardian, we want to open Free Fire with GameGuardian running, time passes, we are simply thrown out of the game and they say Remove GameGuardian to enter the game. It makes us sad that we won't be able to cheat in Free Fire.
      What is needed for this method?
      Root rights, Virtual Xposed, and GameGuardian itself must be present on your device.
      How to implement the method?
      We need to open Xposed Virtual, add GameGuardian, open it, click on the Fix button, find a menu called Use root in virtual space, open this menu, click Yes and restart. After we have restarted GameGuardian in the virtual space, you can exit it, and remove GameGuardian from the main device.
      The end...