How to make game guardian Speed ​​Hack work in emulator Free Fire apk?

uunkmann

Question

I always used Speed Hack Game Guardian in Free Fire, and in this last update (1.62.2), it doesn't work anymore, in my emulator, could someone help me what I have to change or do to make it work again? I use Free Fire the version armeabi-v7a, in the LDPlayer emulator, and whenever I go to speedhack, but I only have this message as an answer from Game Guardian: Speedhack is loaded. But in this game there are x86 libraries, so maybe it won't work. I'm grateful for everyone's help.

4 answers to this question

On 7/12/2021 at 10:28 PM, uunkmann said:

I always used Speed Hack Game Guardian in Free Fire, and in this last update (1.62.2), it doesn't work anymore, in my emulator, could someone help me what I have to change or do to make it work again? I use Free Fire the version armeabi-v7a, in the LDPlayer emulator, and whenever I go to speedhack, but I only have this message as an answer from Game Guardian: Speedhack is loaded. But in this game there are x86 libraries, so maybe it won't work. I'm grateful for everyone's help.

Its probably because the game already made some patch. I suggest you to use Player Movement hack rather than speeding up the entire game using Game Guardian. There's a lot SpeedHack Script available for Free Fire.

this is simple, before this last update, the game contained an x86 build, and it was this version that was installed on emulators, now there is only the armv7a and arm64v8 version. The game guardian needs native architectures to use the speed hack, and even though it's an emulation, the lack of libs.so x86 makes the cheat not work. but you can still try to look up movement speed values on characters.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, Yuukis said:

Its probably because the game already made some patch. I suggest you to use Player Movement hack rather than speeding up the entire game using Game Guardian. There's a lot SpeedHack Script available for Free Fire.

I am very grateful for your response. But how would that be, could I explain it better? How would I find the player's movement?

[added 0 minutes later]
22 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

this is simple, before this last update, the game contained an x86 build, and it was this version that was installed on emulators, now there is only the armv7a and arm64v8 version. The game guardian needs native architectures to use the speed hack, and even though it's an emulation, the lack of libs.so x86 makes the cheat not work. but you can still try to look up movement speed values on characters.

I appreciate your explanation, but how could I change that as I know little of the game.

13 hours ago, uunkmann said:

I am very grateful for your response. But how would that be, could I explain it better? How would I find the player's movement?

[added 0 minutes later]

I appreciate your explanation, but how could I change that as I know little of the game.

Thanks to everyone for your help, I did what you guys said, I changed the FF file, and I managed to inject a code that speeds up, in lua.

Archived