Among us ban

amongus77

Not sure if this is the right place for this. If not, I apologize for wasting everyone's time. Anyway, it looks like I got perma-banned on Among Us gsme (I'm on Android). I think its cuz of username I used as a joke, but dome whiney a** ppl prob reported in causing the ban. Whatever, I don't really care. But I would like to be able to play and talk with the friends I made on that game again. Is there anyway to get around this ban by InnerSloth? I've tried making another Google and Google play account as well as connecting on a different network, but to no avail. So it looks like the phone device itself is being blocked by some sort of identification thru the Google play app to my phone by among us. Not sure how to get around it. Any help would be appreciated and thank you. 

Did you try playing through a virtual space app or a different one if that's what you used initially?

I found on other games if I was banned on my rooted phone I could still play through a virtual app like x8sb.

If that doesn't work then maybe finding a way to change the IMEI of your device.

17 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Did you try playing through a virtual space app or a different one if that's what you used initially?

I found on other games if I was banned on my rooted phone I could still play through a virtual app like x8sb.

If that doesn't work then maybe finding a way to change the IMEI of your device.

Thank you for replying. What is a virtual space app?

That was another thing I was wondering is how they ban you exactly on Among Us. Like I was wondering are they banning the device itself or just by SIM Card? Cause I can just get a new SIM if the ban is going off the SIM card.

On 6/29/2021 at 5:57 PM, amongus77 said:

Thank you for replying. What is a virtual space app?

That was another thing I was wondering is how they ban you exactly on Among Us. Like I was wondering are they banning the device itself or just by SIM Card? Cause I can just get a new SIM if the ban is going off the SIM card.

Virtual space = x8 sandbox or f1 vm

Never played Among Us so no idea how they ban you. If you've deleted the game and done a fresh install and you're still banned then it may be your device IMEI that's blocked. If its that then changing your sim won't help because that number is unique to your device.

Archived