Bullet Angel - Ghost Mode (Need some tips)

EncikKelabu

Question

Greeting to all GameGuardian member.

First let me give the details for the game.

-------------------------------

Game Name : Bullet Angel : Xshot Mission M

Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jssygp.bulletangel&hl=en&gl=US

This game is based on Unreal Engine.

--------------------------------

I need some help and tips for this game especially on Ghost Mode.I already found some valuable value like recoil,aim assist,see through wall and charm (color).Now i stuck to find value for this game at Ghost Mode.

A little detail about ghost mode :

-In Ghost Mode,5 player will become human and 5 player  will become Ghost.

• Ghost will become invisible when they stop moving.
  • When Ghost moving,human can only see a little colorless human form (Oh my cat,i don know how to describe this).
  • When Ghost dance to recover HP,they will become completely invisible.(Even you playing as a ghost,you will not be able to see your body when you dance)

Now,from this 3 situation,i had an idea this is about transparency.

------------------------------

Now let me describe a little bit what i already do :

1.Trying to guessing random value from range 1~10 float at Video Region but no avail.

The funny thing,at range 2.1~2.9,i make human invisible.

"Oh ! i can make hooman disappear, maybe the value for ghost visibility is near ( << This is what i thought)."

But....Nope,still no luck.

2.I change the charm (body color) from normal to black,white,green and bla bla bla  but still no luck.Of couse the color is apply to all,but for the ghost,it still invisible when not moving and blurred color when moving.At this point,i realize is useless to setup for the charm (body color) because i am sure what i need to find is the value of the transparency.

3.Try searching random value via fuzzy search (float value) at Anonymous region when i become ghost.

1. Begin fuzzy search when idle. (A little blurred,but i still can see my body)
  2. Decreasing the value when dancing (Completely invisible,even i playing as a ghost,i cannot see my body.)
  3. Increasing again when idle

I repeat this step until a got a few result and freeze the value one by one but still no luck.

------------------------------

Now i already stuck.Not completely stuck but i am out of idea.The idea that i have for now is to keep guessing random range value for this transparency and surely it will take a looooot of time.Now while i take my time for doing random guessing,maybe some of you can give me some tips or idea for finding this transparency value.I will welcome any idea from all of you.I will do that and update the result at here until i got the right value for Ghost visibility.

p/s : Please do not post selling stuff at this thread like 'i got the working VVIP anti ban script for Ghost Mode please pm me at blablabla'.I opening this thread for seeking tips and help and i am sure the knowledge we sharing at here will be useful for other member too.

I leave some screenshot when i playing as a ghost.

Thank you for your time reading this thread.Have a good day.Waiting for your useful tips.

photo_2021-05-21_05-23-08111.thumb.png.8e50784905c64a858325ceb489864d7d.png

.photo_2021-05-21_05-27-241112.thumb.jpg.cbc05f9174ef06f1ac354dd289694f5c.jpg

photo_2021-05-21_05-29-10443.thumb.jpg.c8efab6e06ffe6b4807f413c5eb81572.jpg

photo_2021-05-21_05-31-0444433.thumb.jpg.71e07e9adcb2b154677c470778114756.jpg

photo_2021-05-21_04-56-158899.thumb.jpg.11d81f8cb597c9ae48a51203d938ccae.jpg

2 answers to this question

UPDATE

Messing around at Xa Region.What i found most value at Xa region contain the function for the button/touch (Ah..how i describe this)

When changing random value at Xa region and freeze the value,my char will fire and jumping by itself.Some value make me exit the game to the main menu.

Until now no luck for finding ghost visibility.I will try messing around at Ca region.No new idea until now,still the same old idea by messing around with randrom range value.

Archived