Egg inc laying rate

FruitloopsFL

Hello, I'm kinda new to Game Guardian and was hoping somebody would be able to help me out.

I'm trying to increase the laying rate in Egg Inc and the only way I've found is to increase the population past the hab capacity, but then I get limited by shipping rate. I was hoping there would be a better way to directly increase laying rate without having to modify the population or shipping rate.

Also while I'm here, is there anyway to modify rocket timers/ amount launched? I've tried searching for the "Launches to Unlock" amount but nothing changed when altering the values.

Thanks 

On 4/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, FruitloopsFL said:

Hello, I'm kinda new to Game Guardian and was hoping somebody would be able to help me out.

I'm trying to increase the laying rate in Egg Inc and the only way I've found is to increase the population past the hab capacity, but then I get limited by shipping rate. I was hoping there would be a better way to directly increase laying rate without having to modify the population or shipping rate.

Also while I'm here, is there anyway to modify rocket timers/ amount launched? I've tried searching for the "Launches to Unlock" amount but nothing changed when altering the values.

Thanks 

If there were a way to directly increase the laying rate wouldn't that also lead to an issue with the shipping rate?

If you're using GG on this game then I'm not sure why the shipping rate would be of concern. I imagine you would have given yourself plenty of cash and upgraded everything fully.

I had no luck changing anything to do with the rocket launches so just kept sending them on the shortest timed mission until I had all the artifacts.

Archived