Video broken

sinaples

Question

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, sinaples said:

My video region is broken

Itl work like once out of 20 times on auto search.

I've reinstalled

Rebooted 

Any ideas why it doesnt work or how to get it to work.

Is this the case with different app processes? Or are you having this trouble with only one app? What are you trying to edit it also might be stored in the 'Bad' or 'Other' range and you're being returned no results because it can't detect changes in values like you're looking for. Maybe it's only seeming broken but there's another issue at hand but never the less there isn't enough information present to determine as to why you're having this problem

4 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Is this the case with different app processes? Or are you having this trouble with only one app? What are you trying to edit it also might be stored in the 'Bad' or 'Other' range and you're being returned no results because it can't detect changes in values like you're looking for. Maybe it's only seeming broken but there's another issue at hand but never the less there isn't enough information present to determine as to why you're having this problem

Every app is the same

Il scan fuzzy on auto on any process and il always get 0 results 

Bad works I just cant edit any values on it 

Archived