Google play services WON'T WORK!!!!!

AestheticGod

Question

Okay guys so I have been using parallel space and game guardian quite a lot in the past years and about 8 months ago I changed my phone and took a break from playing games. Now I come back and It wont work for any reason in the world. It says I need to update google play services. I have tried EVERYTHING except rooting my phone. I have disabled speed mode, manually updated google play services from aptoide, removed my google accounts, tried every other cloning apps possible, disabled google play services, delete its data, I even reset my phone and IT WONT WORK!! Can someone give a solution please! I am using Samsung galaxy A7 (2018) with Android 10.

3 answers to this question

Just open parallel space click setting select speed mode, sign in to playstore. Then close parallel space and reopen it ,open the game inside parallel space     (do not close the game).  uninstall Google play games and reinstall it then sign in  to Google play games inside the game. Finish

Solution by jordan007

I just got s9 plus and still the same problem in three different phones that I've tried. Android 9 and 10. The same problem, 'Google play services wont run unless you update Google play services'. This needs a fix ASAP! 

Edit: Game guardian ALSO still not working, failed to load daemon.

Archived