Minecraft PE

About the Minecraft Version

I'm not sure the script works in all versions, but I'm using the latest version!

Does not work if you are using third party applications (ex; toolbox for MCPE, Blocklauncher, Minecraft Master, and etc.)

Only works on ARM64 ✅

About the Script

This is an advanced version of the previous version, and it is stable. Script can work on realms and server (tested by me)

I'll update with stable version

Added Features

Hack speed *you can custom how fast you run

Wide View

On 8/7/2020 at 4:15 AM, argarrize said:

I'll update with stable version

Added Features

Hack speed *you can custom how fast you run

Wide View

I look forward to that. How's the X-ray coming along? Also the mods are working because I tried it on a different device and it works fine, so it could be something to do with my device's setting...will try to figure it out —

also speed hack is really kinda off, coz it's actually speeding up the game instead of the player...which can be done with gg Speed hack.... 

I look forward to future updates though 😊

Edited by Patolaa

I love the constant flow of features, keep it up bro! 1.4 🔥

Again, amazing work. Absolutely loving the constant flow of features.

And you are the only GG script creator that is currently making/updating scripts for MCPE!

If you got telegram I'm still having the minor issues I told you earlier - I'd like to see if this can be fixed, I wanna use ALL YOUR SCRIPT MODS 🔥 plz reply here with Telegram username! I'll message you there with screenshots ☺️ TY for your hard work!

1 hour ago, Patolaa said:

Again, amazing work. Absolutely loving the constant flow of features.

And you are the only GG script creator that is currently making/updating scripts for MCPE!

If you got telegram I'm still having the minor issues I told you earlier - I'd like to see if this can be fixed, I wanna use ALL YOUR SCRIPT MODS 🔥 plz reply here with Telegram username! I'll message you there with screenshots ☺️ TY for your hard work!

message me, I'm waiting. 

btw, another wrong value on auto boat (xor)

Hi, could you help me maybe? I would like to use your script but when I try to open mcpe in parallel space it is just stuck on the first loadjng screen. Do you know any solution?