wild blood verification

Boricua

I tried to but it dint work the game would crash on the verification screen... can u maybe tell me what option on lucky patcher do i need to choose? I've tried them all and nothing is working.

• Administrators

I tried to but it dint work the game would crash on the verification screen... can u maybe tell me what option on lucky patcher do i need to choose? I've tried them all and nothing is working.

Ok, what source for the game did you download from (ie mobilism)?

• Administrators

apkmania

Alright, for version 1.1.1, here is what they say to do:

Instructions (Method 1: Without OBB) : (Non-Root / Offline)

1. Install APK
  2. Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftWBHM' folder to 'sdcard/Android/data/'
  3. Launch the Game (run online@ 1st run)
*This version does NOT work with old Sd data

Instructions (Method 2: With OBB) : ( Non-Root / Offline / MOD+7,777,777 GOLD)

1. Install APK
  2. Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftWBHM' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb/'
  3. Launch the Game
  4. Wait few minutes to complete the installation

right... i did all that but it doesn't say what to do after installation is completed. i downloaded the multiplayer  and offline and still cant get past the verification. right now im trying it and its on the installation in progress screen.

• Administrators

right... i did all that but it doesn't say what to do after installation is completed. i downloaded the multiplayer  and offline and still cant get past the verification. right now im trying it and its on the installation in progress screen.

Hi,

Which method/version are you using, 1 or 2?

ok i got it to work lol.... i swear i tried like 5 times and nothing... what i did now was i installed the game first, i ran it and it asked me to look for the data folder but instead i closed the game. i put the data folder in the Android/obb/ and ran the game again then it did the installation process then this time it skipped the verification screen and went right into the game.