You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Atrashguy
      I need hack this game but he crash when i try hack if you can hack the wild darkness please help me. Thanks so much
    • By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?
    • By llukeminister
      Hey guys when i try to hack souls in it shows that i have the desired amount, then when i go to spend anything for example if i gave myself 100k souls and i pay 1 soul for a card in the game it deducts 100001 from my account. how do i get my souls to save?
    • By JesusChrist17
      Hey there! I've tried to hack this game with GameGuardian. But It seems no matter how hard I try I can't find the value. So Please Anyone help me out with this! Please! Please!

Name : Ace Fighter : Modern Air Combat Jet Warplanes
      Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ParsisGames.AirCombatEn
      Game Mode : Offline/Online

*It isn't server sided game and can be played totally offline*