Posted (edited)

hi i saw people doing scripts that start by looking for all the value and then once we are in the script the activation of the hack becomes instant I would like to know how we do this kind of mod menu please

Like in this vidéo 

[added 0 minutes later]
3 minutes ago, Fallen_Stress said:

Edited by Fallen_Stress

Posted (edited)

Search for values(gg.searchNumber) then

Store results in variables as table (t=gg.getResults(x))

When user clicks on an option change values in variables and use gg.setValues(t) to apply changes

Edited by ATP-RAY2OP

Posted (edited)

Thanks pro , but I dont really understand can you make a little template scripts please 

Edited by Fallen_Stress

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fallen_Stress
      Hi everyone I wanted to inform everyone who use or used Herogame Official Encryption,  Just Stop Using This one his encryption contains malicious code to steal people data he can get also total control on your device,    [ I used his encryption to encrypt my offline Script before I send it to my subscribers then people report my telegram chanel for malicious programs, I dont understand anything I haven't tried to steal people data.   I am programming lua and php since many month , but I never tried to steal people data, then after a lot of reports I decided to run this encrypted script the first thing I see this one requires now access to internet,  that moments I say what ? My script was offline why he requires now access to internet?   I just decided to decrypt it to see what kind of cod this encryption add to my script then I see this malicious program, please admin do something against that kind of people's like HeroGameOfficial , he is just trying to steal people data !!! Is not cool.        If you dont trust me just download his encryption tools and decrypt it then you will see what I am talking about 

• By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By tearfrost
      We can hack car by changing ids. I'm curious about decals.   
    • By tearfrost
      I am assuming that the viewer already knows the method of hacking through car ids . There is a little change than the old method.
      (For old method, check: 
      Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack tokens cars - GameGuardian (#1gmaz2fw) )
      Note: close the game as you’ve changed the car id. Its important. 
      Go online and boom, you lose all your hacked cars and upgrdes. Hacking tuning upgrade will lead you to cheaterboard within a very short time. 
      Here is the list of car ids that I collected.the attached list of car ids is not owned by me.Thats enbys. I tried editing that but messed up a little bit. There are many spelling mistakes.My apologies.
      284 lamborgini sian
      270 ktm car
      244 lightning bike
      218 ariel atom
      283 formula e
      282 aspark owl
      271 ferrari fxx k
      272 Koenigsegg jesko  
      273 italdesign 
      274 lotus elis
      277 infiniti project black
      279 lotus evija
      Thanks to enby for introducing amazing tutorials back then.
      Screenrecorder-2020-05-26-06-05-33-829.mp4 car_ids.txt
    • By MAARS
      I am writing my mega script but I stuck here cause I can't find the current error on the script please help me I want to continue
      🔥 MAARS Op.lua