A few Requests

oOllo0ollOo

Hi everyone,

I hope it's ok or better said the right section for it i have a few questions and some requests.

First i wanted to ask if it is possible to somehow extract Games i modded with Gameguardian to non rooted devices?

Reason for this is, my Girlfriend and her Son have phones i can't root :( As a example would be: I managed to hack the game Defender 2. I added coins and Gems. My Girlfriend plays the game too but i can't hack it there cuz of the root thingy...i know that it's possible with Titanium Backup to do what i want but yeah the root thingy again :D. So yeah basicly what i ask for is, is there a way to get the modded game from my phone to an apk? Or is it somehow doable to mod downloaded apks? If so could you tell me the name of that programm and a small tutorial? :P Hope it's understandable what i'm asking for my english is not the best but i tried my best to explain it :D

And the other Request im asking for is a Game request:

Name of the Game: Pou

Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.pou.app&hl=de

Version: 1.2.22

Mod: Unlimited Coins

So i tried to mod that game with Gameguardian the standard way: search coin value, buy something, search again. It didn't work when i search after i bought something it doesn't show anything :( Here again it would be awesome if it is possible to get an modded apk file. :)

Thx a lot in advance!

P.S.: If i took the wrong section or something im very sorry and feel free to move this thread where it belongs!

Greetz

oOllo0ollOo

First of all thanks a lot for the answers! :)

For Pou you can use Freedom app

O.k. Thank you i will try that one :) But it needs root too right? :( So i cant install that one to my gf's phone and her sons :(

GameGuardian doesn't mod the game, it just edits the memory values that are stored on your phone. As for Titanium Backup, that needs root too.

You can try to mod the APK file to get your cash and such.

I would like to try that :) Could you tell me a programm / app whatsoever that i can use for that? 

and maybe a small tutorial or smth like that?

I would like to try that :) Could you tell me a programm / app whatsoever that i can use for that? 

and maybe a small tutorial or smth like that?

Use Google try to find modded Apk or if you like cracking, start from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2069287 

and

http://gameguardian.net/forum/forum/54-modding/