Cacktus

Crime Coast Gold Hack

Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?

Sorry my bad English.

10 minutes ago, Cacktus said:

Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?

Sorry my bad English.

Actually didnt find any games with same name, give a link pls

On 3/24/2020 at 5:51 PM, loversSlayer said:

Actually didnt find any games with same name, give a link pls

@loversSlayer how about it darling?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

• By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?
    • By JesusChrist17
      Hey there! I've tried to hack this game with GameGuardian. But It seems no matter how hard I try I can't find the value. So Please Anyone help me out with this! Please! Please!

Name : Ace Fighter : Modern Air Combat Jet Warplanes
      Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ParsisGames.AirCombatEn
      Game Mode : Offline/Online

*It isn't server sided game and can be played totally offline*
    • By Smaxcolor
      Please creat scipt lua, for This game. New in play Store 

• By FRHax
      View File FR Medium Hax v1.lua
      Password Is : 1998
      Submitter FRHax Submitted 06/08/2020 Category LUA scripts