Cacktus

Crime Coast Gold Hack

Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?

Sorry my bad English.

10 minutes ago, Cacktus said:

Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?

Sorry my bad English.

Actually didnt find any games with same name, give a link pls

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optainator
      I use Virtual Xposed as a virtual space and it doesn't run some games, e.g "Free Fire, Hill Climb Racing 2... ETC" 
      How can I run them in order to do some hacking?
    • By Matygan
      View File Radar for CRITICAL OPS
      It's my first script:) 
      Submitter Matygan Submitted 03/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Matygan
      It's my first script:) 
    • By MaderDaker
      Hello guys, im new here, i was searching for crystalborne game hack everywhere and cant find anything. Its online game i tried to hack with GG but failed to change the value, except with f type where i changed the value but it goes back to a normal when spending. I think i need only crystals in this game changed becuse they are everything, if any1 can help me try to figure this out. Screenshot of game version. 

• By NdxIp
      View File Counter Attack
      Download That
      the magic bullet u can shot everywhere around enemy  just shot him if next round I should u off and trun on to back animation
      sorry im late to update 
      Submitter NdxIp Submitted 11/03/2019 Category LUA scripts