Abdelrahman787

Help to Hack this game

Hello guys 

I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 

Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

Screenshot_20200218-111009.jpg

Screenshot_20200218_111046.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AmsSam
      Hello I'm pretty here and my question it is if it's anyone that can help me with this game :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addictive.strategy.army
      So for what do I need help ? Well for diamonds I don't know and understand how to change them the coins was pretty easy but the diamonds I really don't know. Hope someone will help me. Thanks alot.
    • By Tatou
      Help me dude! How to make this switch button :).

• By Deadlox03
      Name of Game:Dragon City
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.socialpoint.DragonCity&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+city&pcampaignid=APPU_1_LVd9XqLoILaWr7wPvaOvkAg
      Version: 9.13.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:food, Gold, Gems
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      Comments: hello.. can someone help me hack this game i just want to hack the foods and gold. Or give me tutorial how to hack this? Thanks in advance

• By Cacktus
      Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?
      Sorry my bad English.