Abdelrahman787

Help to Hack this game

Hello guys 

I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 

Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

Screenshot_20200218-111009.jpg

Screenshot_20200218_111046.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

• By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?
    • By llukeminister
      Hey guys when i try to hack souls in it shows that i have the desired amount, then when i go to spend anything for example if i gave myself 100k souls and i pay 1 soul for a card in the game it deducts 100001 from my account. how do i get my souls to save?