nfsgamer120

Got banned from NFS no limits please help!

I just got banned from NFS no limits because I just use a gold hack.I found some YouTubers trying to hack gold in NFS no limits.They use GG to hack NFS NL.Maybe you already know this trick.I am talking about the loading screen hack on NFS NL.If you don't know,you can easily learn this trick by googling.This trick gives you more than 9 million gold to your NFS NL account.So I just found this trick some months ago, but everytime I try it didn't get success so about 5 days ago I just got succeed and I got 7,777,77 million gold on my account.so I played the game without any issue for 5 days and today when I launch the game it says "YOU ARE BANNED" and I just figured out I just got banned from this game.I tried multiple accounts I have but it didn't work.I just try to reinstall the game by apk file that I backup before and even the system doesn't allow me to install it.I just got error saying "app not installed".So I went to play store and installed NFS NL successfully.I didn't download the game data again because I backup it before uninstallation.After the installation done I just moved my backed up game data folder to NFS NL game folder.After that I launched the game and it still saying "YOU ARE BANNED".I tried parallel space with multiple accounts but it still gives me this message.At this point I just feel now it's enough.Does any one know how can I get my account unbanned.I really need my saved data.Please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue, thanks.Sorry if my english is bad.🙂

🔽More Info🔽

Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 64GB,4GB 

OperatingSystem: Androidone Android 9.0 Pie with November 5 security update 2019.

Game: Need For Speed No Limits Version 4.0.3 (58551)

Reason: Banned Account to get unban.

Date: 2019 Dec 4                                            ________________________________________

If you want i can make 999 999 gold on your account

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower

I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.
    • By AmsSam
      Hello I'm pretty here and my question it is if it's anyone that can help me with this game :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addictive.strategy.army
      So for what do I need help ? Well for diamonds I don't know and understand how to change them the coins was pretty easy but the diamonds I really don't know. Hope someone will help me. Thanks alot.
    • By Tatou
      Help me dude! How to make this switch button :).

• By Deadlox03
      Name of Game:Dragon City
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.socialpoint.DragonCity&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+city&pcampaignid=APPU_1_LVd9XqLoILaWr7wPvaOvkAg
      Version: 9.13.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:food, Gold, Gems
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      Comments: hello.. can someone help me hack this game i just want to hack the foods and gold. Or give me tutorial how to hack this? Thanks in advance

• By Antirealism
      Name of Game: Random Dice : PvP Defense
      Developer: 111%
      Game Version: 3.12.0
      Updated on: Mar 12, 2020
      Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.percent.royaldice&hl=ro&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drandom+dice+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_1a50XoXFKeOGrwTu2Ij4DA
      Hello, in older versions you could change the rewards you get using dword, but now the game got some protection:
      Root protection - you get error 666
      Anti speed hack - game crash, but you can work around this in GG
      Anti search? - when searching for values, game crash, again you can work around in GG
      I tried only in virtual space without root
      I need your help to hack this, I mean, I don't know anything else to do, so please do your thing Captain. Thanks and sorry for my english