need help with apkeditor 1.70

lookimback

I downloaded apkeditor from here but can't get it to work. I extract file I want to edit. Edit file. Then replace file in apk with edited file. App won't work afterward. I got it to work once but don't know how. I even tried extracting file and replacing it without editing it and it still breaks the apk. Any ideas?

• Administrators

OK I guess i do still need help. I edited the apk and swapped it with the original. I worked great until I rebooted. Now it says app not installed.

? Define swap?

Best way is to uninstall the old version, then reinstall the mod.

Swap= cut & paste. I tried uninstall and reinstall it works that way but when I try to connect the game to Facebook it says its misconfigured. I know its not the changes I made because if I export a file then replace without making any changes FB gives me the same error. I figure it must b the signature. Is there a way to extract a signature and replace it? Oh the game is Candy Crush Saga.

If u know how to crack public and private key encryption please enlighten the rest of us because I was under the impression that its impossible. At least until we get quantum computers anyway.

Sent from my Hydro using Tapatalk 2