Dead Space - Weapon ammo

nyne

More pointers than a fulfilled request

Hacking the total ammo is pointless and never works, instead hack the quantity in the currently active gun

This is pointless without being able to lock values, so go click the ad and enable locking in this game

So let it reload to Max capacity (usually 9) and search for 9

Fire a shot and search for 8 before it reloads

Let it reload and search 9 again, fire two shots and search 7 before it reloads.

Eventually you'll find it

Set to 9 and lock

If you have a weapon with less than 9 Max capacity then use that number rather than 9

The tricky part is that each time you go to a new chapter all the memory addresses are scrambled, so even if you haven't closed the game, it readdresses everything every time you progress in the game, and you have to redo the lock

Hacking credits and nodes is as simple as hacking searching for the numbers, but still falls victim to being re-addressed every chapter.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by nyne

• 7 months later...

Please to short walk step-by-step because i make everything in game like you and dont have lock button or other success !|

Thank you !

More pointers than a fulfilled request

Hacking the total ammo is pointless and never works, instead hack the quantity in the currently active gun

This is pointless without being able to lock values, so go click the ad and enable locking in this game

So let it reload to Max capacity (usually 9) and search for 9

Fire a shot and search for 8 before it reloads

Let it reload and search 9 again, fire two shots and search 7 before it reloads.

Eventually you'll find it

Set to 9 and lock

If you have a weapon with less than 9 Max capacity then use that number rather than 9

The tricky part is that each time you go to a new chapter all the memory addresses are scrambled, so even if you haven't closed the game, it readdresses everything every time you progress in the game, and you have to redo the lock

Hacking credits and nodes is as simple as hacking searching for the numbers, but still falls victim to being re-addressed every chapter.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2