Cruise Boost FarmVille Tropic Escape

Fushiaaax3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 2:11 AM, garnitura said:

cruise boosts we can`t change anymore. About more than 5000 diamonds I think most of the userblob has this limit. maybe we cant change this limit

Some islands can go over this limit. I have two islands and one of mine is at 49,000,000 with no issues. However my smaller island is only at 5000

1 minute ago, garnitura said:

Maybe if we buy some diamonds we will be able to glitch them. But I don't know how many ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I have spend only 1$๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I bought maybe a little over $40 worth on my big island over a period of time. I only spent $2 on my small island lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cece16
      How can we change the previous tournament scoreย 2147483647? Anyone can help please.ย 
    • By Sneakyarmore
      Farmville always crashes After editig keyd after few seconds
    • By Sneakyarmore
      Hello guys , I need a Script for Farmville 2 Where i Have Unlimited Keys My Phone is already rooted. I just need a Script which i can Loadย  And have Instantly Unlimited Keys . I thank you all
    • By Sillygirl
      Hello,
      I belonged to a beach club that sold higher values in market. The selling limit set by the game is 10 of an item, however they sold 2222, or ย 3333 or 4โ€™s or 5โ€™s etc.ย 
      I would like to also sell higher values so I wonโ€™t have to take forever selling to my buddies at the rate of 10 of an item.
      Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you
    • By Animalthug
      Name of Game: Farmville 2: Country Escape
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):ย https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVille2CountryEscape&hl=en
      Version:ย  6.1.1148
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Unlimited keys
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, changed the value using gameguardian, tried to purchase an item using key's and the game restarted automatically back to zero keys.
      Comments: Thanks in advance.