Jump to content
theBeginner

Help Me On Pastebin

Recommended Posts

How to do Expired Script On Pastebin Thats So Hard Someone Help!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Login your account in paste bin.

Click on New Paste.

Write your codes.

For syntax highlighting select Lua.

Below that you will see paste expiration , select your choice.

For paste exposure , select Public.

Rest your choice put an name.

And click on create new paste.

Then click on raw.

Copy the link and put in the Script for online scripts.

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

Login your account in paste bin.

Click on New Paste.

Write your codes.

For syntax highlighting select Lua.

Below that you will see paste expiration , select your choice.

For paste exposure , select Public.

Rest your choice put an name.

And click on create new paste.

Then click on raw.

Copy the link and put in the Script for online scripts.

Done.

Iwant to do Like This 

Jz = gg.makeRequest("https://pastebin.com/raw/UF0B2zD7").content
if not Jz then
gg.alert('Script Need Your Internet So Ineed Steal Your Data!!')
gg.alert(':v No Its Just Joke😋')
gg.toast('Just Joke Bro!!')
os.exit()
else
pcall(load(Jz))
end

 

function Main()

Menu = gg.multiChoice({

'this The Feature',

'exit',},nil,'Halo')

 

but at Pastebin it's my maintenance or expired Script site

Edited by theBeginner
Nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theBeginner said:

Iwant to do Like This 

Jz = gg.makeRequest("https://pastebin.com/raw/UF0B2zD7").content
if not Jz then
gg.alert('Script Need Your Internet So Ineed Steal Your Data!!')
gg.alert(':v No Its Just Joke😋')
gg.toast('Just Joke Bro!!')
os.exit()
else
pcall(load(Jz))
end

 

function Main()

Menu = gg.multiChoice({

'this The Feature',

'exit',},nil,'Halo')

 

but at Pastebin it's my maintenance or expired Script site

See the variables that you use on pastebin and the comparing that you are doing.Download and see this , you will understand your mistakes.

test.lua

1.jpg

Edited by AKRAMRAZA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

See the variables that you use on pastebin and the comparing that you are doing.Download and see this , you will understand your mistakes.

test.lua 910 B · 1 download

tysm Bro U help me from earlier and sorry if bother you !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...