Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pensiunanhacker

after search value and save to list...

Sir Enyby ...

permission to ask

for example I look for the number 100 and then I save it in the list

then from the list of numbers 100, I will filter it again or refine again using a new script code or a new function

may sir enyby show an example of a script code for finding numbers from a list of numbers that have been collected

in the initial function executed by the new function

i mean not manual searching from list save but iwill use new function for searching again value from "thats range list value"

thanks before

go go go sir enyby ☕😘

Save values 100 to saved list.

Script 1 :

function a1()
a= gg.searchNumber("100",4)
gg.addListItems(a)
end
a1()

Then rerun a new script. 

Script 2 :

function f1()
x = gg.getListItems()
  --[[
  Add whatever you want to do down here
  if you want to edit the value of x, do this 

Example: If you want to find value 20 and replace the address of offset of 4 to the x 

gg.searchNumber("20",4)
  local x1 = gg.getResults(1)
  for i=1, 100 do
  x[i].value = x1[1].address + 4
  gg.setValues(x)
  end
  ]]--
end

f1()

6 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Save values 100 to saved list.

Script 1 :

function a1()
a= gg.searchNumber("100",4)
gg.addListItems(a)
end
a1()

Then rerun a new script. 

Script 2 :

function f1()
x = gg.getListItems()
  --[[
  Add whatever you want to do down here
  if you want to edit the value of x, do this 

Example: If you want to find value 20 and replace the address of offset of 4 to the x 

gg.searchNumber("20",4)
  local x1 = gg.getResults(1)
  for i=1, 100 do
  x[i].value = x1[1].address + 4
  gg.setValues(x)
  end
  ]]--
end

f1()

thanks sir 😘 and very like ur panda icon profile

• Similar Content

• By 123456788
      When I save list of some adresses/values it saves as :
      Var #75A81C30DF|75a81c30d0|4|d65f03c0|0|0|0|0|r-xp|/data/app/com.hitrock.hideonline-zxkuhXB3UDjXU-K5aCaryw==/lib/arm64/libil2cpp.so|96AC60 I really need to know what are these numbers and symbols and what are they mean. if anybody will answer this question normally then i will be very happy and grateful  <3
    • By ShawnInAFranxxx
      So I figured out how to edit my coin value  for Aucurus Online MMORPG at first everything worked here's what  I did::::::
      Scan the amount of Coin 
      800,500 coin for example 
      Use some coin buying potion in the General store:100 coin  cost
      Then After Scan Edit Value  of 800500
      To 800400
      Refine search 
      Use some coin buying potion again  800400 .   Edit Adress to  800300
      Find all Values Matching  Coin
      Remove all the rest  of the  non matched
      Edit addresses of to Max Number. save it
      Buy Something with Coin..and it sets to whatever number  between  1-2billion
      Now ever since  I did it the first  time here's the problem everything works except it says insufficient  funds when I try to do buy anything but  I have 2billion  coin...did I do something wrong..?
      Also can anyone write up how to change levels like EXP XP ect.
      I tried this 
      Start Game
      Open Game Guardian 
      Select Memory Ranges
      Uncheck JH JAVA HEAP 
      Uncheck  Chi C++HEAP
      Uncheck Ca C++ alloc 
      Uncheck Cd C++data
      Uncheck Cb ++bss 
      Uncheck PS:PPSSPP
      keep A: Anonymous  Checked 
      Fuzzy Search  /Select Data Type:Double
      GET XP EXP 
      Open Game Guardian 
      How has the Value changed 
      More button 
      Difference= EXP earned from monster 
      Example 80.0
      Select N=O+D
      Collect  more EXP  XP  Earned from a  monster 
      Check Value Changes 
      Edit address as Double =Value Change 
      Goto the box =
                             =
      I wrote this all down on my dictionary so bare with me lol
      Select the 2 values the value above and below the yellow highlighted value 
      Edit 2 addresses as D-word 
      The Value Replace a Number Higher Example :1,098,988 change to 1,198,988
      Collect more EXP..EXP Changes to Max 
      I tried everything to get it to work on different  games  I'm finding more and more games and I'm getting  more and more tech savy wizard 
      I just wanna know if there's anything I'm doing wrong I tested this  process on games like Aucurus Online  MMORPG Sword Fantasy Works and others like it probably  if yah can help find a level changer plz

Thanks 🙂 pleaseput our brains together  not mine but 0.o someone -,0 Enby lol 
      Enby is like pewdiepie 
      Pewdiepie =the face of YouTube 
      Enby =the face of Game Guardian lol

• By Scrayil
      Hi everyone, i was just wondering how i could pass a list from a function to another.
      eg. I have a function that creates a list of elements, my searchResults list. And freezes all of them using a for cicle.
      How can i unfreeze them using another function?
      I did this:

::Func::
      gg.searchNumber('myValue',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      searchResults = gg.getResults(50)
      for i, v in ipairs(searchResults) do
      v.freeze = true
      end
      gg.addListItems(searchResults)
      gg.toast('HACKED')
      ::Unfreeze::
      gg.searchNumber('sameValue',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      searchResults = gg.getResults(50)
      for i, v in ipairs(searchResults) do
      v.freeze = false
      end
      gg.removeListItems(searchResults)
      gg.toast('All Done')
      It doesn't work..
      Can you explain to me how to solve this?
      Thank you in advance! ?
    • By CmP
      GameGuardian's API already has big amount of useful functions that can be used in scripts. I want to offer a new function/method to extend GG scripts possibilities.
      It is not uncommon situation when user needs to perform an action with a few elements from the list (search results / saved list / memory editor). In this case, user selects desired elements and performs desired actions afterwards, doing all of these manually. This is usually fine, but sometimes user may need to perform some non-standard operations which involve elements selection (saving desired elements in specific format; performing some operations on selected elements; analyzing "behaviour" of desired elements keeping other ones in the list, etc). This is where automation with the use of scripts will come in handy.
      First step for making this possible may be adding of the function(s) to get selected elements from search results, saved list, memory editor.
      Possible prototype for such function may be:
      mixed getSelectedElements ( int source ) where parameter "source" can be one of the following constants: GG_SEARCH _RESULTS; GG_SAVED_LIST; GG_MEMORY_EDITOR;
      and returned value will be a table with selected elements or string with error (if one can occur).
      Another option is 3 functions, each of which will be intended for getting selected elements from corresponding sources. This approach may help to avoid complexity with fields of a table that will be returned (fields will probably vary depending on the source).
      Here are possible prototypes:
      mixed getSelectedResults() -- for search results mixed getSelectedListItems() -- for saved list mixed getSelectedElements() -- for memory viewer/editor Any of these options can provide the possibility to get selected elements from a script.
      Choose elements to perform actions with, trigger required operations and that's it, other elements won't be "touched", they will remain in the list (if it's search results or saved list, because memory viewer is not a customizable list).
      P. S. Some "trigger of action" when GG interface is active may be needed for comfortable work with this function(s). I think that some solution can be found, hence this should not be a big problem.
    • By Reaction
      Every time I update the value it says "Nothing Found. Try search again"
      The game am trying to work with is Realm Defense. I followed these steps exactly from this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrG9zyfLP2Y

Any help will be greatly appreciated.