Great conqueror: Rome

Need a hack for medals and stuff. Can hack; health of unit, damage and price of stuff when playing the game but unable to change the value of main currencies. It's not server based.

Can you please tell me how you managed to hack the in-game resources, I would really appreciate it 🙂

Of course, traditional way. searching for a value that is in the game, then spent this value, and that value will decrease, soon after I search for this lower value, but it does not appear ...

On 9/25/2019 at 3:12 AM, deerlukkazz said:

Of course, traditional way. searching for a value that is in the game, then spent this value, and that value will decrease, soon after I search for this lower value, but it does not appear ...

Well, I tried to multiply that value. Lets say I have a value of 1000, I type that value and multiply it by 4 (1000x4). The 1000 value appears in the search but I don't seem to be able to manipulate it..

1 hour ago, SARGON said:

Well, I tried to multiply that value. Lets say I have a value of 1000, I type that value and multiply it by 4 (1000x4). The 1000 value appears in the search but I don't seem to be able to manipulate

The Sbenny blog make one mod for the Rome Great Conqueror (Unlimited medals), you can found go in website of Sbenny

Edited by deerlukkazz

2 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

The Sbenny blog make one mod for the Rome Great Conqueror (Unlimited medals), you can found go in website of Sbenny

2 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

Well, I dont want the modded apk, I want to hack the game with the capability of saving my progress 🙂

On 9/25/2019 at 3:12 AM, deerlukkazz said:

Edited by SARGON

8 hours ago, SARGON said:

Well, I dont want the modded apk, I want to hack the game with the capability of saving my progres

You Can save the progress of game on facebook

Screenshot_20190926-104314.jpg

11 hours ago, deerlukkazz said:

You Can save the progress of game on facebook

Screenshot_20190926-104314.jpg

Thanks it works:)

Edited by SARGON

1 hour ago, SARGON said:

Thanks it works:)

yes, can save on facebook, later install the original and never lost the progress hahahaha

The Sbenny mod doesn't work.

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/great-conqueror-rome-v1-4-4-unlimited-medals-hack-updated.73250/

You can see the responses on the topic. Most are getting corrupt installation errors, and then for other mods you can't log in via Facebook because it says the app is still in development and you need to be either a registered tester or have the admin give you permissions.

Ive tried using GameGuardian myself to get values here but changing them does nothing and I am no good at doing pointer searches etc.

So can I request this be looked into again?

Edited by Darksiider
errors

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cchastiecid
      Hi everyone, i need help to hack game Random Dice : PvP Defence.
      I use Magisk Manager : root; magisk hide and GameGuardian and i try hack the game.
      If i try change any value or use speedhack, game close, or my device reboot permanently. 
      I think it's ptrace..
      Video and screenshot add 🔥
      And sorry for bad English, guys, with love ❤

• By n3kitOzz
      How to find boolean value in GameGuardian?

• By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower

I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.
    • By n3kitOzz
      Why is the function is executing after the second time? Even in the logs, everything is fine.
      Script:
      local gg = gg menucode = 1 gg.alert('\nDev: @n3kitOzz\nTelegram: @ssb2cheat') function main() menu = gg.choice({'Функции ', 'Выход '}) menucode = 1 if menu == nil then hidemenu() end if menu == 1 then cheatmenu() end if menu == 2 then os.exit() end end function cheatmenu() menucode = 2 cmenu = gg.choice({'♾ Бесконечные патроны', 'Годмод ', 'Темп стрельбы', 'Хилпушка(скоро) ', 'На главную', 'Выйти'}) if cmenu == nil then hidemenu() end if cmenu == 1 then inf_ammo() end if cmenu == 2 then godmode() end if cmenu == 3 then firerate() end if cmenu == 4 then healgun() end if cmenu == 5 then main() end if cmenu == 6 then os.exit() end end function inf_ammo() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('444418', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(2000) gg.getResults(10000) gg.sleep(3000) gg.editAll('100000000', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(300) gg.toast('Ammo hacked') gg.sleep(100) gg.alert('Теперь у вас миллионы патронов') end function firerate() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('0.15244479477', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.sleep(2000) gg.getResults(100000) gg.sleep(1000) gg.editAll('0.001', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.sleep(3000) gg.toast('Firerate hacked') gg.alert('Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.') end function godmode() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('1132809191', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(2000) a = gg.getResults(10000) gg.sleep(1000) gg.editAll('2000000000', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(500) gg.freeze = true gg.sleep(300) gg.freezeType = FREEZE_NORMAL gg.sleep(399) gg.toast('You are GOOOOOD!') end function megadamage() end function healgun() end function hidemenu() gg.sleep(100) gg.toast('Меню скрыто') gg.setVisible(false) end while true do if gg.isVisible(true) then if menucode == 1 then main() elseif menucode == 2 then cheatmenu() else main() end end end And logs:
      gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("0.15244479477", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(100000) gg.editAll("0.001", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("Firerate hacked") gg.alert("Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.") BUT HERE IS NO EFFECT, AND NOTHING HAPPEND. --[[ return: 1 ]] gg.choice({ -- table(1498f91) [1] = '♾ Бесконечные патроны', [2] = 'Годмод ', [3] = 'Темп стрельбы', [4] = 'Хилпушка(скоро) ', [5] = 'На главную', [6] = 'Выйти', }) --[[ return: 3 ]] gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("0.15244479477", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(100000) gg.editAll("0.001", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("Firerate hacked") gg.alert("Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.") --[[ return: 1 ]] AND AFTER SECOND CALL THIS WORKED  
    • By Cacktus
      Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?
      Sorry my bad English.