Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahduhek666

Pubg force close for none root

Hello I'm using oppo a3s not rooted. 

Whenever I open pubg in dualspace it will force close huhu can someone help me plssss?

• Similar Content

• By Brilliant_Azure
      View File PUBG MOBILE 1.0.0 ANTIBAN SAFE VIP SCRIPT
       ⭕ PUBG MOBILE 1.0.0 SAFE SCRIPT ⭕
       FEATURES OF SCRIPT
      ☑️. ALL NEW & UPDATED  CODES FOR 1.0.0 PUBG UPDATE
      ☑️.SUPPORT ALL TYPE OF PROCESSORS
      ☑️.SUPPORT BOTH ROOTED AND NON-ROOTED DEVICES
      ☑️.ALL CODES ARE 100% CHECKED AND  SAFE
      ☑️.SIMPLE UI AND NO PASSWORD
      ♻️ FOR MORE FREE & WORKING PUBG HACKS JOIN 

Submitter Brilliant_Azure Submitted 10/29/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By Brilliant_Azure
      ⭕ PUBG MOBILE 1.0.0 SAFE SCRIPT ⭕
       FEATURES OF SCRIPT
      ☑️. ALL NEW & UPDATED  CODES FOR 1.0.0 PUBG UPDATE
      ☑️.SUPPORT ALL TYPE OF PROCESSORS
      ☑️.SUPPORT BOTH ROOTED AND NON-ROOTED DEVICES
      ☑️.ALL CODES ARE 100% CHECKED AND  SAFE
      ☑️.SIMPLE UI AND NO PASSWORD
      ♻️ FOR MORE FREE & WORKING PUBG HACKS JOIN 

• By Boss45
      Ok so I tried hacking Marvel Future Fight and I found the value of Gems which is
      I tried changing acheivements and rewards with this. It would work visually and whenever I froze the value it gives me warning. Is there anyone else who might have found any vulnerabilities. If so try editing the gem code and please tell where the vulnerability is
    • By AlineePedro
      Is it possible to make any kind of changes that are definitive in the secret homeland of Storm of Wars? Is the game entirely server-side? Should I change what types of values with the game keeper in this game?

• By ToxicLuaMods23
      Hi , i have this problem with my scripts everytime i make them, i am ussually an offline user who likes GG and i think in still a noob at it 
      my problem is that every script i make it keeps ending i name and call the functions correctly, i make sure to put nil inside and other 
      if there are no coding errors in my script (gg notifys if u do) and it reads scripts top to bottom then what could be my problem?
      --functions function ita() gg.alert('You must have 5 of each item for it to work') gg.searchNumber(5, gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.getResults(20000) gg.editAll(64, gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.clearResults() gg.toast('script made by TOXIC MODS') end function flo() gg.searchNumber(40, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(20000) gg.editAll(950, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.clearResults() gg.toast('Script made by TOXIC MODS') end function spe() gg.toast('GOO FAST') gg.setSpeed(20) end function exi() gg.toast('Bye noob LOL') os.exit() end function abt() gg.alert('Script made by Repl.it learn how to make scripts by joining My discord server') menu=gg.choice({'Items hack','Jump Hack','Speed','Exit',nil,'About script'}) if menu==1 then ita() end if menu==2 then flo() end if menu==3 then spe() end if menu==4 then exi() end if menu==nil then exi() end if menu==6 then abt() end it worked once what happpened twice?, Also it crashes im using parrelel space but i had to hard reset my device the last parrelel i was using was ps light my exit function works well also and there is no anti cheat in the game if i mannually changed the wood into 64 -Tox mods