Sign in to follow this  
Yugosan

SimCity buildit mayor pass premium buildings

Can anyone hack premium buildings in mayor pass I got all free buildings but don't know how to get  premium buildings without paying.

Edited by Yugosan

Americana buildings

Dsearch 0;0;1;262144;1;0;0::29  Refine 262144, save, apply offset -98, returns all 25 addresses.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:50 AM, ElDogo said:

Americana buildings

Dsearch 0;0;1;262144;1;0;0::29  Refine 262144, save, apply offset -98, returns all 25 addresses.

hey, how i need to apply offset ? it's nothin happend with this 25 adresses

Edited by dftyrvtbwer

On 7/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, ElDogo said:

Americana buildings

Hi ElDogo,

What should we do with all these 25 addresses?

Once you have the addresses you buy the buildings off the neomall in the usual way but... we can't do that right now, we are all waiting for NoFear's detailed instructions before we can use the neomall again.

Using @NoFear's hack and the code listed above you can get all the mayor's pass buildings season 1 and 2.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:11 AM, ElDogo said:

Once you have the addresses you buy the buildings off the neomall in the usual way but... we can't do that right now, we are all waiting for NoFear's detailed instructions before we can use the neomall again.

Hello ElDogo,

These addresses (offset -98) are 3 in Dword, not ID of buildings. Is it -98 offset?