Bugs and Suggestions for GG 6.0.2

Bunta

Hi There, I'm pretty new to using GG but it appears to be a great tool so far.

I would really like to be able to work on the source code to add some extra features and functionality and fix some bugs but it appears this is a closed source app (Correct me if I'm wrong?).

Anyway, if I can't fix it myself can the developers have a look at the following issues:

• (Enhancement) When browsing the memory space it would be nice to be able to switch between 1, 2 or 4 byte view modes.
    This would also allow editing extra memory spaces instead of only every 4 bytes like currently.
  • (Bug) When editing a saved memory value you can edit the value and switch it from 4 bytes to 1 byte but it doesn't seem to do anything as it will remain in 4 byte mode
  • (Enhancement) When editing saved memory values it would be nice to be able to edit the saved memory address directly.
    As an example, I had a game that changed memory locations after restarting my tablet but all memory locations were relative and could have been fixed by editing the address of each saved entry.
  • (Enhancement) When saving values to the save list from an Auto search user should be given the option to choose 1, 2 or 4 bytes to save the entry.
    The selection should show the value for each of the byte types.
  • (Enhancement) Add the ability to drag saved values to reposistion them in the list.
  • (Enhancement) Add option to (un)select all values in saved list to lock or unlock them all at once. (Really useful with long save lists)
  • (Enhancement) When editing the value of a memory space it would be nice to be able to switch between decimal and hexidecimal value entry.

That's about all I can think of right now, I might add to the list later as I think of more...

Would be great if the developers could look into some of these for future versions.

If you want any help working on any of these features please let me know, I'd love to help out!