Rohil

Guns of boom Script

Please Make Another Script for guns of boom punkaz script of guns of boom is not good we need wallhack rare damage script fly hack script speed hack script please no one has make script of guns of boom

I think Punkaz script is excellent, it has the basics to win battles and if you're smart you won't get banned.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By punkaZ
      View File Guns of Boom Hack [by pZ]
      Features
      ESP Freeze Ammo(Manual) Light AimAssist Heavy & Ultra AimAssist (buggy) Perfect Aim (BanRisk) FOV Changer Admin Panel Manual Sidespeed Manual Damagehack Manual AimAssist Note
      Updated for v5.0.5 100% Anti-ban Contact me by mail- azpunk@yahoo.com Join my channel on telegram for latest updates - https://t.me/gobpZ  
      Submitter punkaZ Submitted 12/03/2018 Category LUA scripts  
    • By punkaZ
      Features
      ESP Freeze Ammo(Manual) Light AimAssist Heavy & Ultra AimAssist (buggy) Perfect Aim (BanRisk) FOV Changer Admin Panel Manual Sidespeed Manual Damagehack Manual AimAssist Note
      Updated for v5.0.5 100% Anti-ban Contact me by mail- azpunk@yahoo.com Join my channel on telegram for latest updates - https://t.me/gobpZ  
    • By Mello-
      View File Guns Of Boom Updated LUA Menu
      ~Menu Options~
      • Chams Menu
      • Light AimLock 
      • Heavy Aimlock
      • Auto Headshot
      • Turn on Admin Panel
      • SpeedHack Menu
      • WallHack Menu

⚠️Notes ⚠️
      • All menu items work. If you have any issues with an option not loading then close the menu, re-select the process in GameGuardian, and choose the option again.
      • Heavy AutoLock gets buggy if your game sensitivity is above 40.
      • AimLock's and Auto HeadShot only need to be enabled once per game instance. Chams needs to be activated at the start of every game.
      • Use WallHack and SpeedHack at your own risk

~ Video of Menu in Action ~

Submitter Mello- Submitted 12/20/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Mello-
      ~Menu Options~
      • Chams Menu
      • Light AimLock 
      • Heavy Aimlock
      • Auto Headshot
      • Turn on Admin Panel
      • SpeedHack Menu
      • WallHack Menu

⚠️Notes ⚠️
      • All menu items work. If you have any issues with an option not loading then close the menu, re-select the process in GameGuardian, and choose the option again.
      • Heavy AutoLock gets buggy if your game sensitivity is above 40.
      • AimLock's and Auto HeadShot only need to be enabled once per game instance. Chams needs to be activated at the start of every game.
      • Use WallHack and SpeedHack at your own risk

~ Video of Menu in Action ~