Jump to content
awigan

Occidental Heroes

Recommended Posts

I've been trying to change the gold but it doesn't work
Help please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, awigan said:

I've been trying to change the gold but it doesn't work
Help please.

the value is in jh place i find by search the value food is easy search in jh  dword  find that and make goto anf go to memory ediktolr and make filter the value gold for easy serach try  big value and filter that value i find 3 values only and edit but you need freeze that value , change and freeze if make correct in book show gold changed to your value, but i repeat freeze the value tell here if wolrk for you is dwolrd in region jh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 11:07 PM, nalcwap said:

the value is in jh place i find by search the value food is easy search in jh  dword  find that and make goto anf go to memory ediktolr and make filter the value gold for easy serach try  big value and filter that value i find 3 values only and edit but you need freeze that value , change and freeze if make correct in book show gold changed to your value, but i repeat freeze the value tell here if wolrk for you is dwolrd in region jh

Well yes, but no. The real gold is changing. The fake gold is what is displayed. Whether you freeze it or not, it will go down. I tried this with the food and loot as well. Same exact thing. You're only changing the look of the numbers, not the actual value. I changed my loot to 1 mil and sold, didn't work because it was a surface value of 1 mil, but the real value was like 40 loot. I only got paid for 40 loot. The only thing I've managed to change is health during a fight, and travel value. You just freeze them, although health has to be re-done every battle. I've tried to hack gold, loot, food, health, travel, and item bonus. I've failed miserably only accomplishing health and travel. I even tried looked for encryoted xor (only tried this with gold) but nothing came up. To get health and travel just search using simple D-word. Nothing fancy. Hopefully someone can hack this because I'm not good at using game guardian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap! I actually managed to find the gold value! I searched unknown values on auto, and when my gold decreased, I put in the exact amount ex: -100 

When it increased I put in the exact amount ex: 100

Doing this left me with 3 values, D world, Q word and Float. I changed D word and Float together and now it works! I don't know if they have to be changed at the same time or even if you have to change D word because the money is a float value.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-10-27-55.thumb.png.d3256b8590fcc7676306da5f7989c464.png

Those are my saved values. Ignore 149 because that is just my food and bundles to make sure I never run out. The real gold value is in float.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-10-28-50.thumb.png.90d27bacb54318793f56289ab1673bee.png

Screenshot_2019-08-04-10-28-56.thumb.png.747ba12a836bb9fd1f80f37187f9d12a.png

Screenshot_2019-08-04-10-29-04.thumb.png.83fea6c0bd835c2a62b25d74e9272db7.png

It actually went down when I gave the cultists gold! Finally I can play without hassle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made the bold decision to start a new game and re-try my method.... so far, no success. I don't know why. Maybe I got lucky on that try.. I've restarted like 100 times already and spent 6 hours testing the game. Travel and Gold are near each other in addresses as well as your skirmishes, so those are easily changeable. Gold, good god, I'm trying to figure out how I did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phax said:

I made the bold decision to start a new game and re-try my method.... so far, no success. I don't know why. Maybe I got lucky on that try.. I've restarted like 100 times already and spent 6 hours testing the game. Travel and Gold are near each other in addresses as well as your skirmishes, so those are easily changeable. Gold, good god, I'm trying to figure out how I did it.

see if the adress you found is same 2 or 3 right digits example in correct find the addres is 41D02474 DWORD   see if next find dword value is 474    0r 74        if not you are in wrong address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nalcwap I uninstalled the game, came back and put my feet to the ground and finally found a different, simple method.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-07-11.thumb.png.915072693054f0451b9e5dccb2a2180b.png

I'm going to reset the game (don't worry this one is easy to re-do) come back and show you how I did it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First of all you need to find your food & bundle value (I call it travel value)

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-36.jpg.8ec3cd78af26f1e2fa061abf05e1fa8e.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-44.thumb.png.b08af47306db2c1e5159fc7e37d3e18f.png

Search in d-word until have 1 valueScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-54.jpg.27a14df7f3db46bfbb91d21a07a61508.jpgScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-14-17.thumb.png.93b43c4710be1121a9e353ff9258e63b.png

Then, once you refine it and you have your value long press on it until this comes up

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-14-50.thumb.png.240028c556871d02eced714b0d641b94.png

Click go to address to get hereScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-40-10.thumb.png.ed2e2348ac7f3e95d70629c796bc5b6a.png

Now scroll up until you find your loot value, (it should be above like 60-70 addresses up, a very long scroll)Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-18-35.thumb.jpg.5209813b3856b26929f29226a3cee324.jpg

In this case, my loot value is 15, so I am looking for the value 15.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-45-29.thumb.png.36dabacefbe3c2258b001654599de536.png

Once you find it, change it to 9999999 or however many and MAKE SURE to FREEZE it! If you don't freeze it, it will revert back to original value!Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-15.thumb.png.880b2874bc3d081c07e92b564ed1a4b7.png

Now go to the shop and sell 🙂

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-40.thumb.png.c75a254105bca2dc28203877853f6391.png

Sold mine for 177450976 gold, and you can keep doing this as long as it's frozen.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-54.thumb.png.e311628f591204cfddbc86eaec0e42d8.png

Look at my gold 🙂

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-56.thumb.png.88bad5551aa0dfaa9f430ca41ed9a720.png

There you go, have fun.

Edited by Phax
Spelling Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Phax said:

First of all you need to find your food & bundle value (I call it travel value)

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-36.jpg.8ec3cd78af26f1e2fa061abf05e1fa8e.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-44.thumb.png.b08af47306db2c1e5159fc7e37d3e18f.png

Search in d-word until have 1 valueScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-13-54.jpg.27a14df7f3db46bfbb91d21a07a61508.jpgScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-14-17.thumb.png.93b43c4710be1121a9e353ff9258e63b.png

Then, once you refine it and you have your value long press on it until this comes up

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-14-50.thumb.png.240028c556871d02eced714b0d641b94.png

Click go to address to get hereScreenshot_2019-08-04-20-40-10.thumb.png.ed2e2348ac7f3e95d70629c796bc5b6a.png

Now scroll up until you find your loot value, (it should be above like 60-70 addresses up, a very long scroll)Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-18-35.thumb.jpg.5209813b3856b26929f29226a3cee324.jpg

In this case, my loot value is 15, so I am looking for the value 15.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-45-29.thumb.png.36dabacefbe3c2258b001654599de536.png

Once you find it, change it to 9999999 or however many and MAKE SURE to FREEZE it! If you don't freeze it, it will revert back to original value!Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-15.thumb.png.880b2874bc3d081c07e92b564ed1a4b7.png

Now go to the shop and sell 🙂

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-40.thumb.png.c75a254105bca2dc28203877853f6391.png

Sold mine for 177450976 gold, and you can keep doing this as long as it's frozen.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-54.thumb.png.e311628f591204cfddbc86eaec0e42d8.png

Look at my gold 🙂

Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-25-56.thumb.png.88bad5551aa0dfaa9f430ca41ed9a720.png

There you go, have fun.

great discovery thanks for share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found some more discoveries 😉

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-08-42.thumb.png.6096ca4facfba43fe7b5f4b0bef320b2.png

No, this is not a temporary health hack. I found a way to basically make you unbeatable. This ties into the money hack. I'll be posting it here soon. Very similar to money hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Phax said:

I found some more discoveries 😉

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-08-42.thumb.png.6096ca4facfba43fe7b5f4b0bef320b2.png

No, this is not a temporary health hack. I found a way to basically make you unbeatable. This ties into the money hack. I'll be posting it here soon. Very similar to money hack.

i not tested but i belive the other 2 values are next yo the health, try go next values and try  change, if not return the values to after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nalcwap said:

i not tested but i belive the other 2 values are next yo the health, try go next values and try  change, if not return the values to after

I've been trying to get the damage hack for awhile. Idk how to find those other 2 because mine involves checking their stats/going to party members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Phax said:

I've been trying to get the damage hack for awhile. Idk how to find those other 2 because mine involves checking their stats/going to party members

the damage you mean that sword image value>?try search up the health value next values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After doing the money hack, you will have a crazy amount of share for each person. This makes it really easy to find the share value.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-13-24.thumb.png.b477a1b8cc3201c2a88c12252c329113.png

My share is 10653, so I search 10653

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-13-42.thumb.png.7da18437b0a19d94ad078034faa880a8.png

You are likely to get multiple values because everyone has the same share, so just increment the float values until you find the right one for the right guy.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-14-23.thumb.png.9ed0deb0b807008e34e770ac79059170.png

Go to Address

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-14-27.thumb.png.5dcb57be3e3097b4a269fabcc38d1066.png

And the values should be right next to each other, just scroll a tiny bit up to the health value of the person (mine is 30)

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-25.thumb.jpg.647fc03ca8cdc94ae3e8fe30292b7f6e.jpg

Change it to whatever you want

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-34.thumb.png.a85ca7dfbb9ec05a517722faf4af62a1.pngScreenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-47.thumb.png.9e1f8a799df0b40141e78577ad291b45.png

And bam! Unbeatable character. 

I'm still looking for a damage hack, so if I find one I'll keep you posted.

PS: you can also change level, reputation and resolve, but they don't really help at all so I didn't bother. Changing reputation doesn't change the text "you are unknown in the Occident" you actually have to do quests for it, sadly.

[added 4 minutes later]
7 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

the damage you mean that sword image value>?try search up the health value next values

No, I mean the fist which shows 14. That is the damage. Even putting on determined attack and defense doesn't make it always the same. It is still random depending on the enemy you are fighting and the weapon bonuses you have. For wolf I did 14 damage, and then to an armored guy I did 9. And damage is not in stats too, so idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Phax said:

After doing the money hack, you will have a crazy amount of share for each person. This makes it really easy to find the share value.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-13-24.thumb.png.b477a1b8cc3201c2a88c12252c329113.png

My share is 10653, so I search 10653

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-13-42.thumb.png.7da18437b0a19d94ad078034faa880a8.png

You are likely to get multiple values because everyone has the same share, so just increment the float values until you find the right one for the right guy.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-14-23.thumb.png.9ed0deb0b807008e34e770ac79059170.png

Go to Address

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-14-27.thumb.png.5dcb57be3e3097b4a269fabcc38d1066.png

And the values should be right next to each other, just scroll a tiny bit up to the health value of the person (mine is 30)

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-25.thumb.jpg.647fc03ca8cdc94ae3e8fe30292b7f6e.jpg

Change it to whatever you want

Screenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-34.thumb.png.a85ca7dfbb9ec05a517722faf4af62a1.pngScreenshot_2019-08-04-23-15-47.thumb.png.9e1f8a799df0b40141e78577ad291b45.png

And bam! Unbeatable character. 

I'm still looking for a damage hack, so if I find one I'll keep you posted.

PS: you can also change level, reputation and resolve, but they don't really help at all so I didn't bother. Changing reputation doesn't change the text "you are unknown in the Occident" you actually have to do quests for it, sadly.

[added 4 minutes later]

No, I mean the fist which shows 14. That is the damage. Even putting on determined attack and defense doesn't make it always the same. It is still random depending on the enemy you are fighting and the weapon bonuses you have. For wolf I did 14 damage, and then to an armored guy I did 9. And damage is not in stats too, so idk

then try down search the value ,can not be 14 the number show, try edit and put back old value if is incorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...