CodonX

Is there a way I can get get passed this protection in Dokkan Battle?

Game: Dokkan Battle
Server Sided? Yes
Root? No (In Virtual Space) Unfortunately I have not been able to root my phone yet. (I have an LG Stylo 4 BTW) Would this make the chances of me succeeding lower?

So I have been trying to figure out how to get passed this message "treasure_item_is_not_enough" But I just can't figure out a way.
So I understand since the game is server sided it is said there would be no way I can bypass this. But is there?

Down below you can see in the pictures I am trying to get the character "[Overwhelming Army] Metal Coora Army" And it costs 150000 Battle Memory. I only have 140750.
I go into Game Guardian I searched for the value (Data Type: DWORD) and found it. I changed it to more than enough to get the character. It then shows that I can buy the Metal Coora. But as I mentioned before once I buy it a message "treasure_item_is_not_enough" comes up.

Is there even a chance I can make the values I change permanent? lol. They are updated on a Live Server so I assume it would be very difficult if not Impossible. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-35-31.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-35-59.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-05.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-10.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cristoujours22
      I make a code for Dragon Balll Z Dokkan Battle 

i search DWORD type and modify this with success but the address is changing when i reset the apk
      Example:

::ATK::  
      gg.clearResults()   
      gg.searchNumber('1267', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
      gg.getResults(10)
      gg.editAll('5000', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      gg.clearResults()
      gg.toast('Fuerza aumentada a 99,999,999 Recuerda usarlo solo para eventos y misiones')
      goto MAIN

The number 1267 change address.... How i can find the specific address for the number 1267

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
    • By Thevilish
      Hi !
      can someone help me with Dokkan Battle? hack the rewards or anything hackable in game?
      thanks in advance!
    • By bytexavier
      Name of Game: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
      Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww&hl=en
      Version: 3.6.1
      What cheat? Dragon Stone value
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've successfully modified the value of my Dragon Stones but the actual value isn't changed.  It might be checked by their server because whenever I try to use any value more than the original amount I get a "Not Enough Dragon Stones" message.
      Comments: I don't really know how to script or modify the value of off sets in hopes of the server reading the "hacked" value. I've included some screenshots of me actually modifying face value of the Dragon Stones and the message I get when wasting more than the initial "70" Stones. Any help?

• By Vegoja
      http://Ngocrongonline.com 
      Great mmorpg if u like dbz if anyone knows any hacks let me know hehe