Real Racing 3 Unlimited R$ and Gold

kevi3434

More regions gets me 0 results on the 2nd search (auto mode). Got it working with All Regions (auto mode) (the search is slow but it does the job). ty ! :D Also I did not freeze the values as I just needed to get my 106 gold back because I spent all the gold last night on quick repairs  :D

Hi! I've a Samsung Galaxy SII with Android OS 4.1.2 and I've just installed RR3 and the GameGuardian. I've tried to follow the steps above but unfortunately I couldn't do anything. First, I have NO "Auto" in the search options, but just "Search", "Fuzzy", "Clear". Please, is there anybody aou there that can post the step-by-step guide specific for the Samsung Galaxy SII? PLEASE !!!!! I'M LITTERALLY ADDICTED TO THIS GAME AND CAN'T WASTE TIME IN WAITING FOR REPAIRS :D:(  TO BE DONE !! IT'S A BATTERY SAVING PRINCIPLE TOO !!!

Hi! I've another problem: every version of the gameguardian app I download from the APToide app, as just as I open it after installation, a message pop-up saying "ERROR: Is this device rooted?!" This happens even with the ROOTED ONLY version app.

Another important thing: when I do a search, the search starts with this white circle going around and after 3-4 seconds, the abort button appears with the white search circle's still going around: when the Abort button pop-up, does it mean that the search is over even if that white circle's keeps going around or so what?

My gameguardian keeps on searching when I enter any number :| 

NExus 7 with stock 4.2.2

Not rooted BTW

Hi,

Your device should be rooted in order for this work properly. They may be the first issue. Also your OS may be the issue. But I recommend you rooting your device and try it. Rooting your device is safe and will not harm your device; you may restore it to the original state at any time you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Name of Game: Real Racing 3

Game Version if known: 6.0.2

Name of Cheat: Unlimited R$ and Gold

Search Regions Needed: Auto

OS Used: Android 4.0.3 Ice-cream Sandwich (Rooted Device Only!)

Steps (Unlimited Gold):

1. Open both Real Racing 3, and GameGuardian.
  2. Go to the Game Guardian settings while in the game.
  3. Access the 'Set Search Settings' and change it to 'More Regions'.
  4. Check the amount of Gold you have at the top right hand corner and search it up using Auto.
  5. You should receive two results. One of the two results will change the value permanently while the other will only change the value seen in the game interface. Try both if necessary.
  6. Once you have obtained the correct address, change the value to a desired number and freeze the address.

Steps (Unlimited R$):

1. Open both {game_name}, and GameGuardian.
  2. Go to the Game Guardian settings while in the game.
  3. Access the 'Set Search Settings' and change it to 'More Regions'.
  4. Check the amount of R$ you have at the top right hand corner and search it up using Auto.
  5. You should receive two results. One of the two results will change the value permanently while the other will only change the value seen in the game interface. Try both if necessary.
  6. Once you have obtained the correct address, change the value to a desired number and freeze the address.

Note: If you get more than two addresses, go and purchase something and do another search for the new value.

I have more than 19000 search results and purchasing something doesn't help... any idea?!?