So Ill say this first... I'm a noob okay ??.

But basically Ive been looking all over for a way to easily find an address, that's drastically changing from mission to mission (HP).

I've read about people finding the damage to hp code and changing them (but I don't that's an option here?? Plus I can't code..). Now offset could work but it could change from BFD1D1E8 to CAA3F4J1.. (the health value can be changed with Dword and 2 scans. However in multiplayer lobbies and such, it's too much of a pain to change it without taking damage (all enemies move independently for everyone))

Any advice would be helpful

(The game is Bleach Brave Souls, a server sided RPG)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kimastar
      Hello!!!
      Im here why most of the cheat for asphalt 8 in that site are very obsolete for last update and not working anymore for asphalt 8 so im here for asking 2 thing!!
      1 - can u update them???
      2 - and most important there is a very cool cheat for asphalt 8 (windows edition) that working with (cheat engine) its possible to let work the cheat for cheat engine to game guardian?? if yes how??
      also below im link a site with that cheat but unfortunately they are not working anymore because the owner stop to working on them so im here for asking
      if a skilled guy can update them for last update or explain how i can update and let working on game guardian??
      My english is not very good nut i hope u can understand me ty!!!
      http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8510&sid=1f9fbfc48514ea6786cfef51dd091bd6
    • By YeetMeister
      Would this work?
      An version checker that check the version of the script(uploaded on gameguardian)
      If the code for it is in the description of the cheat?

If yes, this would be so great d***
    • By Gwaping
      Good day again to all the people here in this awesome forum!

As you can see from the title, I need help hacking the game. Character level, in-game currencies such as souls, gems and the like are easy to hack. However, I'm having a hard time looking for the item codes of COSTUME SETS. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or there's another way that I don't know how to. Thank you!

Looking forward for your tutorials onhow to hack the game. I'd also like to inform that the game is offline and I'm on latest version. Thanks!

Here's the link of the game:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.ShadowofDeath.FightingGames
    • By Disaster_Moon
      I mostly use script for Ldoe and it always working flowlessly for me.
      But every single of my free fire script showing this message.
      Any help guys.. 😭️

• By Daisy123
      I got this error when execute a script. I can not understand this error. Pls help me.