Horrorfield

K4D1U5

Hello. I want a way to cheat horrorfield.

The game is online, but in some cases the match is with bots. I found a value(break door xp) that can be editable to earn xp and silver.

I want gold and secret seals

3 hours ago, Gwaping said:

Same here! However, it takes forever to unlock the Butcher Psycho. Any tips? Maybe you can also try to GoTo in that value (Float) you found? And experiment?

Upgrade your energetic and wait lol

I go-to but nothing "obvious" is there, so I've to take some statistics to say something. I think there can hack the amount you earn gold in a match, I just don't know how

4 hours ago, K4D1U5 said:

Upgrade your energetic and wait lol

I go-to but nothing "obvious" is there, so I've to take some statistics to say something. I think there can hack the amount you earn gold in a match, I just don't know how

Welp, I hope the Pro Hackers here can help us out! There is actually a way, we just don't know how. Anyway, good luck!

Hello again! I have already unlocked the Butcher Psycho. However, the Float values aren't working on the current version. I search the 25 exp points after breaking a door, but no luck. I think I must be doing it wrong or it is already patched? Thanks!

Archived