Pablo4

Game Guardian Not Working

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with GG when I run it with Parallel Sp and NFS no limits game.

Inside the game when I open the game Guardian window, I search for values, but it shows no records found.

Also, there is no game dead popup.I cannot start the game in unprotected mode.

I don't have root.

Can you help me please.

Screenshot_20190122-041432.png

Screenshot_20190122-041501.png

Screenshot_20190122-041629.png

12 minutes ago, Pablo4 said:

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with GG when I run it with Parallel Sp and NFS no limits game.

Inside the game when I open the game Guardian window, I search for values, but it shows no records found.

Also, there is no game dead popup.I cannot start the game in unprotected mode.

I don't have root.

Can you help me please.

Screenshot_20190122-041432.png

Screenshot_20190122-041501.png

Screenshot_20190122-041629.png

@ Pablo4 if the regions in gameguardian when in the game is any value or is 0  bytes>?

Edited by nalcwap

Yes I see 0 bytes when I try find any data.

Can you tell me what is the error.

2 hours ago, Pablo4 said:

Yes I see 0 bytes when I try find any data.

Can you tell me what is the error.

sorry i not know i think is protected ,i see same error in game harry pother is 0 bytes thats why i ask

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MIQ2001
      Okay, so it's taken me a week to find a on actual working hack program of anything for Dragon City. Then I found Game Guardian and optimized Parallel Space. It showed the game in my process. I knew how to enter values. When I entered the new values they showed up. Then if I used them the game crashed. Even if I didn't, the game crashed after 20 seconds. It would never save the changed info or amounts then. So. Is this program entirely useless, or is there a bigger problem? Is it the game? Is there any hope for hacking the game because I'm sick of having to spend real money on it. I love the game though. Someone just let me know if I'm exhausting my efforts for nothing please...
    • By Stne
      Here's a copy of my post for free fire game but will work with other apps to just follow the same steps but instead f looking for free fire you will do it for your specific application.
    • By sanguy
      Hello Everyone,
      I would like to talk about an RPG online game named "Rage fighters" also known as "Rage campus crows". It's a game where  players will follow the Main Character as a detective, and chase the thief at all costs; players can choose their favorite camp, rewrite the character's destiny, and launch a super adventure of courage and dreams.
      I started playing it 4 days ago and i really like it. As always i don't like to spend too much time playing a game so i tried to cheat on it using Game Guardian and i was amazed and annoyed at the same time of it's security, normally i can cheat on every andoid game i play on, because i think i understand the logic behind it[...], Anyway i tried so many ways to cheat on this game but i couldn't; either the value is crypted or  even by changing the value i claimed the server's value not the one i have edited , so i thought maybe, just maybe, everything is stored and calculated serverside and the server has absolutely no trust in the client (APK), that would explain me why my cheat doesn't work,or perhaps there is a lot more things to learn about Game Guardian that i'm still ignorant about. 
      i came here today to share with you guys my thoughts, and hoping you can help me understand the reasons behind it and a way to bypass it. 
      i have an idea about how to bypass it but i would like first to read about what you think about it. 
      I don't know if i have the right to share a video gameplay of the game or not, but here is it.
      VIDEO GAMEPLAY YOUTUBE
      Thank you community 🙂
      ps: i am new on game guardian's forum ^^.

Best regards, 
      sanguy.

• By NOOB_KAAI
      View File UNLIMITED GRENADES DEAD TARGET 4.14.1.1
      This script will enable you to kill zombies without even trying .
      watch my youtube video for a step to step tutorial.
      Experience power without limits.:)

Submitter NOOB_KAAI Submitted 12/29/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By NOOB_KAAI
      This script will enable you to kill zombies without even trying .
      watch my youtube video for a step to step tutorial.
      Experience power without limits.:)