GG Closing after 1sec (ROOTED)

DaFunks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just installed the most recent GG on my new Android tablet and it closes after giving root  permission. Checked the logs and it is ok with granted root permission. The same version of GG in my two mobile phones are working except on my tablet. Sighs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,
i have a rooted oneplus one with Android 5.0.4(Lollipop) and a custom recovery(twrp).
I also have GG(6.0) and DaX atk(2.0) installed and o have given both root acces.
But still when i open GG/DaX it open and closes reqlly fast and there is no icon in my screen. The icon only appears when i get asked to give GG/DaX root acces.
I navigated in the internalemory with root Explorer to / data/ data/....GG(DaX) and given permission to every file. Still same Problem.
Then i noticed that it created another folder once i cklicked on the lib.
/data/data/....GG2/DaX2 also with /lib and so on...
Does some1 else have a solution?

Edit:

I dowloaded and flashed the file bypass-pie.exe ( which was given here in the post somewhere). After flashing it GG/DaX stopped force closing and giving the internal memory message crap. BUT whatsapp crash completly and i cant accept with any tool my internal memory anymore ( which kinda sux)....

And if u try to search values with GG/DaX it never finishes the initial search ... changing the setting wont help ..