Dungeon Maker

timm6655

• 2 months later...

So after a few hours of messing with it I think I've found a good way of editing the gold I've managed to replicate it 3 times now though for some reason I can never get the value to stay at anything above 1 mil however you can put it back to 1 mil each time. If you keep altering your gold by gaining and spending untill you come to 2 results that are the same value (this will be under the D word category) and you keep doubling saving and freezing untill you get to a out 14 mil then close out the application and reopen I found it sets my gold at 1 mil. Hope this helps at least a bit.

Status Update: Ok so I've refined my previous method so that it is very straight forward and you don't have to exit the app, however the caveat is that you can never go above one million gold (As I had previously touched on) regardless of what you set the value to. Of course given how easy it is to reset the gold to one million it shouldn't be too much of a major inconvenience. So for this process you can use either D-Word or Q-Word, though I recommend the prior seeing as how it's faster, from here you will set it to encrypted search then proceed to find the value by changing how much gold you have. Once you've managed to narrow it down to the value there should be two identical values, you'll select both of them then alter to as high as you want, however as I said earlier it will never let you keep more than one million gold, once you set the value to what you want then you start a battle. Make sure that the modified value is showing when you're in the battle then pause the battle using the menu in the upper right han corner then select return to title screen once there reopen game guardian and select the two values again simply select add to then after that reselect the values (Which should now be doubled) then select freeze, looking the value in place. From her simply return to the game through "Continue" and when you return to the value you should see the doubled value you just used once the round ends and the coin updates the value you're left with will be one million, any other value displayed that surpasses one million is purely visual, meaning that's isn't your real value. I hope this helps and makes the game more enjoyable, Have Fun!☺️

On 10/24/2018 at 4:52 PM, JamesHarris92 said:

Status Update: Ok so I've refined my previous method so that it is very straight forward and you don't have to exit the app, however the caveat is that you can never go above one million gold (As I had previously touched on) regardless of what you set the value to. Of course given how easy it is to reset the gold to one million it shouldn't be too much of a major inconvenience. So for this process you can use either D-Word or Q-Word, though I recommend the prior seeing as how it's faster, from here you will set it to encrypted search then proceed to find the value by changing how much gold you have. Once you've managed to narrow it down to the value there should be two identical values, you'll select both of them then alter to as high as you want, however as I said earlier it will never let you keep more than one million gold, once you set the value to what you want then you start a battle. Make sure that the modified value is showing when you're in the battle then pause the battle using the menu in the upper right han corner then select return to title screen once there reopen game guardian and select the two values again simply select add to then after that reselect the values (Which should now be doubled) then select freeze, looking the value in place. From her simply return to the game through "Continue" and when you return to the value you should see the doubled value you just used once the round ends and the coin updates the value you're left with will be one million, any other value displayed that surpasses one million is purely visual, meaning that's isn't your real value. I hope this helps and makes the game more enjoyable, Have Fun!☺️

Nice I messed with it a bit as well and 1 million is the maximum currency you can obtain even legitimately, I figured out a easier method for this after I get home I will post a quick video.

2 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Nice I messed with it a bit as well and 1 million is the maximum currency you can obtain even legitimately, I figured out a easier method for this after I get home I will post a quick video.

Sounds good, have you played around with the DarkLord's level yet? I found it's quite easy and makes you ridiculously over powered if you want, I just did a thousand day run with a level 40 million DarkLord with no other monsters or traps.

10 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Here ya go, I found this to be the easiest method of doing it.

This gives me an idea that I'd like to try out, though I'm not positive as to whether or not it will work, however seeing as it relies on a similar process I think it could possibly work, but I can't be certain till I try. Thank you very much for this, this information is quite invaluable.

Archived