URGENT KINDLE FIRE BOOT HELP!

AndroidSLC50

Problem: Kindle Fire never boots up.

Objective: To try to get kindle to boot up :)

Info:

My Kindle Fire 1st generation (the stinky one) never boots up. It has been previously rooted and I was formatting it. I had a jellybean rom installed with twrp (Team Win Recovery Project) and fff boot loader. In twrp, I had downloaded the new stock update from Amazon's website, and named it update.zip. That changed the file type to a zip from (I believe) a .bin. When I used twrp to flash it, it apparently worked. I cleared all caches (dalvik included). Then I went to the wipe section of twrp and clicked factory reset. Then it rebooted without twrp and fff. And then it never loaded.

When I connected it to a windows computer with a cable, it could not read it properly. It shows removable disk. The properties say 0 bytes out of 0 bytes of storage. Because of this, I cannot use any helpful tools, like Kindle Fire unbrick utility. In Kindle Fire utility, it says the adb is online but the boot status is unknown. It cannot enter fast boot because of this. If you want any more info., then just reply with what you need.

I would prefer a cost-free solution. :)

P.S. Ignore "please like if I helped"

Reward for who helps me fix it: A variety of applications including GTA 3 or Minecraft PE and a LOT of thanks. :) :) :)

• Administrators

Hello,

If you had a rooted ROM/system, never ever apply an official update. You must first unroot your device. Also, XDA will have resources, and I'm sure people with the same problems you are having. I suggest finding a Stock ROM that wipes your system and factory resets. Not sure if that kind of package is available for Kindle's, but I know it is for Samsung devices. Worth a  look into though.

Hello,

If you had a rooted ROM/system, never ever apply an official update. You must first unroot your device. Also, XDA will have resources, and I'm sure people with the same problems you are having. I suggest finding a Stock ROM that wipes your system and factory resets. Not sure if that kind of package is available for Kindle's, but I know it is for Samsung devices. Worth a  look into though.

... Too late I already applied the update. I can't factory reset the device because it won't connect to computer.