Rastakiwi

Blade Crafter currency hack

Name of Game: Blade Crafter
Game Version: 2.10
Name of Cheat: money and gems
Search type: Dword (group search)

Video:

More details in the youtube video description. Take care when changing gems value (game is protected). Also I apologize for the bad quality.

Ask if you want to know something, I'll try to help ;).

Edited by Rastakiwi

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, Rastakiwi said:

Name of Game: Blade Crafter
Game Version: 2.10
Name of Cheat: money ans gems
Search type: Dword (group search)

Video:

More details in the youtube video description. Take care when changing gems value (game is protected). Also I apologize for the horrible quality, I just don't understand why it looks like this.

Ask if you want to know something, I'll try to help ;).

I search 0 results but I tried again with exit game but it not change

3 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

I search 0 results but I tried again with exit game but it not change

Make sure GG is set to default (check that the searching memory range is set to default and that there is shown "in all memory" in the search panel). I just tried the hack and the code still works on last version. If GG is effectively set to default maybe send me a video of what you do. In the worst case the code won't work on some devices but I don't think so because the structure where the constants of th e code are seems to be directly encoded by the developers and these values should not change.

Edited by Rastakiwi

yes, I'm sure gg is set to default is "in all memory", but I don't know way make a video 

18 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

yes, I'm sure gg is set to default is "in all memory", but I don't know way make a video 

You can search on internet ^^. There is an app that I use called DU recorder which can records and edits videos on phone if you want.

4 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

You can search on internet ^^. There is an app that I use called DU recorder which can records and edits videos on phone if you want. 

oh, thank you so much 

• Similar Content

• By Scrayil
      Hello everyone,
      This is the situation: i would like to find a particular value that is encrypted.
      There is actually no way to find out the encryption method.
      8 is equal to 167117 and 43 is equal to 818796
      I can easily find the value using fuzzy search, but it requires too much time.
      The address is not static, and i can't even search for a part of it.
      Group search is not possible, because near values are different between devices.
      I tried using pointer scan, but there are no pointers for it.
      is there something else i can try?
      I would like to create a script for it.
      Is there anyone who can help me?
      thank you in advance!

• By antip0is0n
      idk how to find a base pointer in Gameguardian please help
    • By joshx
      hey..
      i kept watching pointers tutorials for like 4 hours and i didn't know yet how to find it ! and how to save it because when i reopen GG i don't find my saved addresses , what should i do after doing pointer search "i know the offset and i have the address and i can do pointer search but i don't know what should i do then ! "
      can anyone help me please ?
    • By Smoker1
      Name of Game:RetroArch-VirtualBoy Core
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retroarch
      Version:1.7.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Typical Cheats. More to the point, especially Wario Land. Inf Time (usually 20 Minutes which is 1200 Value counting down), 99 Hearts, 99 Lives, 9999 Coins, Select Power-Up
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Pointer I tried finding did NOT work correctly. Can find Codes, but needs Pointers.
      Comments: This Core is the only one that does not have Cheats that can be Loaded, so would like to Create some for it. Core requires .cht Files, but when I tried to Port over the rDragon Cheats, they did not work.