[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack (Speedhack, No grass,tree, house) v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE]

Futuurama

[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack (Speedhack, No grass,tree, house) v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE]

[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE][tested on 16th April 2018]

This mod is originally from me. If you want to use and share it, dont forget to give a credit.

I make this mod and testing it about 10+ account and got banned, and now this is the safest mod. i didn't get ban untill now. PUBG already patched it 2 time but my mod works well. It's 100% undetected. I use minimum amount of modification so that PUBG will not detect it.

It's a simple mod with 3 feature.

1. Speedhack
2. Remove grass, tree and House* (house will appear when you get near it)
3. Bullet through wall

4. AIMBOT (extra) you will notice you will automatically get safest aimbot. work sometimes. but 100% work by using pistol while aiming (see in video)

This is the tutorial how to use the mod:

1. Open the game guardian
2. Open the game (PUBG Mobile)
3. Activate the anti-detection when the "tencent" logo is appear.
4. All mod features need to activate while in-game (after landing)

Another tutorial on youtube (link): 

if you want to share, copy or modify this files, dont forget to give credit to me..atleast.

If you want to donate, this is the link: https://www.paypal.me/REESInc

41 minutes ago, Futuurama said:

[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE][tested on 16th April 2018]

This mod is originally from me. If you want to use and share it, dont forget to give a credit.

I make this mod and testing it about 10+ account and got banned, and now this is the safest mod. i didn't get ban untill now. PUBG already patched it 2 time but my mod works well. It's 100% undetected. I use minimum amount of modification so that PUBG will not detect it.

It's a simple mod with 3 feature.

1. Speedhack
2. Remove grass, tree and House* (house will appear when you get near it)
3. Bullet through wall

4. AIMBOT (extra) you will notice you will automatically get safest aimbot. work sometimes. but 100% work by using pistol while aiming (see in video)

This is the tutorial how to use the mod:

1. Open the game guardian
2. Open the game (PUBG Mobile)
3. Activate the anti-detection when the "tencent" logo is appear.
4. All mod features need to activate while in-game (after landing)

Another tutorial on youtube (link): 

if you want to share, copy or modify this files, dont forget to give credit to me..atleast.

If you want to donate, this is the link: https://www.paypal.me/REESInc

Not working dude,,u bypass error

5 minutes ago, Denymartin said:

Not working dude,,u bypass error

it's working well with me. i just tested it. just now. the video i have made was 2 hour ago. are you activate it faster? i mean while tencent logo is appear. 

23 minutes ago, Futuurama said:

it's working well with me. i just tested it. just now. the video i have made was 2 hour ago. are you activate it faster? i mean while tencent logo is appear. 

Cant bro, loading script bypass cant stop,% relog again to 0 and 100% to 0 %  again

8 minutes ago, Denymartin said:

Cant bro, loading script bypass cant stop,% relog again to 0 and 100% to 0 %  again

it is support to be like that. it will repeat again and again, untill 10 times i think. you can see my video. how many time it repeat. are you using emulator or android?

I get banned.... The undetected process never finish in tencent logo... The script need more time and just finish in main menu 

Now, how can I create another guest account in game? 

I wiped game data but still banned 

Edited by WadeRox

1 hour ago, WadeRox said:

I get banned.... The undetected process never finish in tencent logo... The script need more time and just finish in main menu 

Now, how can I create another guest account in game? 

I wiped game data but still banned 

The guest account not really a guest account, it has attached to your phone by IMEI (or other number)

If it's an Android emulator, change everything (imei, serials, mac etc) if you can. If it's your mobile phone then it's ****ed, create a fake fb profile if you want try out hacks.

(Also if you want to log in to other fb account, you have to wipe cache, because it's saving it... Not enough to switch user in FB app)

Edited by Takyang

15 minutes ago, Takyang said:

The guest account not really a guest account, it has attached to your phone by IMEI (or other number)

If it's an Android emulator, change everything (imei, serials, mac etc) if you can. If it's your mobile phone then it's ****ed, create a fake fb profile if you want try out hacks.

(Also if you want to log in to other fb account, you have to wipe cache, because it's saving it... Not enough to switch user in FB app)

I've seen 2 videos in YouTube from users using an script to bypass the ban and play, but these guys don't gave link to download the script ?

Obs. I'm playing in Android smartphone. 

Can some one help me i dont know how to add this script and run it plz some one help me

Is there some app like teamvier so some one can help me , i do everything same in your vid my n doesnt load that fast plz some one help me

Screenshot_20180417-224344.png

Edited by Badmanolo

On 17.4.2018 at 9:54 PM, Badmanolo said:

Can some one help me i dont know how to add this script and run it plz some one help me

Is there some app like teamvier so some one can help me , i do everything same in your vid my n doesnt load that fast plz some one help me

Screenshot_20180417-224344.png

Its easy open game guardian then in the upper right corner you see some three lines or something like that then scroll down and then use see Execute script or something like 1 arrow the. You select the path and bam you did it