Puzzle and Dragons

eggtee

Name of Game: Puzzle and Dragons

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=en

Version if you know it: 4.22

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health when doing dungeons

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Comments:

I am trying to lock the health bar when doing dungeons, not trying to edit the paid stones, or gold etc, since most likely they are server sided.

There is a chinese game which basically copy the exact content of this game, and I am able to search and lock the health bar when doing dungeons.

But for this game Puzzle and Dragons, everytime I search for any value, Gameguardian will display Game Dead "Is your game dead? Reset all lists".

When I goto the Address tab, will display Game Dead "Is your game dead? Reset all lists" as well, all values for all address are zeros, if i scroll down the address list, same message appears  Game Dead "Is your game dead? Reset all lists"

Therefore it is impossible to search for anything.

I have never encountered this for any other games, is it some kind of anti-cheat?

Gamekiller can search for value, but the game immediately freeze after the first search.

Gamecih cannot find any value, similar to Gameguardian.

I tried decompiling the apk, and couldnt find any strings containing cih, gameguardian, gamekiller in any files.

thanks for helping.

• 4 months later...

Archived