Proposal for a hack - Call a java method

nuage6

I want to be able to run a specific java method in an android program (APK).

How can I do it?

------------------

Here is an example where I test TapJoy implementation (and run some code that simulate some points that have been earned.):

Somewhere in the code of an Activity that implements TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier I have

TapjoyConnect.getTapjoyConnectInstance().setEarnedPointsNotifier(this);

Here is the interface of TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier
public abstract interface TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier
{
  public abstract void earnedTapPoints(int paramInt);
}

What I want to do is to simulate a call to earnedTapPoints. As an example I can do it using:
TapjoyConnect.getTapjoyConnectInstance().tapjoyOffers.tapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier.earnedTapPoints(12345);
or by finding all Activities, and running earnedTapPoints in one of these activities.

----------------------

The goal is to test some code. I cannot change the source code as I'm testing the "final version", but I can read the source code.

• 1 month later...

I want to be able to run a specific java method in an android program (APK).

How can I do it?

------------------

Here is an example where I test TapJoy implementation (and run some code that simulate some points that have been earned.):

Somewhere in the code of an Activity that implements TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier I have

TapjoyConnect.getTapjoyConnectInstance().setEarnedPointsNotifier(this);

Here is the interface of TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier

public abstract interface TapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier

{

public abstract void earnedTapPoints(int paramInt);

}

What I want to do is to simulate a call to earnedTapPoints. As an example I can do it using:

TapjoyConnect.getTapjoyConnectInstance().tapjoyOffers.tapjoyEarnedPointsNotifier.earnedTapPoints(12345);

or by finding all Activities, and running earnedTapPoints in one of these activities.

----------------------

The goal is to test some code. I cannot change the source code as I'm testing the "final version", but I can read the source code.

I tried that and it doesnt work since the hex values vary too much. You have to make a routine to change the value with the real server answer since points are not accepted when it comes to the answer