Sign in to follow this  
lanzhein

BarbarQ

Name of Game: BarbarQ
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbqstudio.bbqqoversea
Version: 1.0.30
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, Results go back to normal.
Comments: Its a nice game, it would be awesome if someone could hack, make a script, or anything. Thx =D

Edited by lanzhein
add something else

Name of Game: BarBarQ
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbqstudio.bbqqoversea
Version: 1.0.52
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Diamond/gem, stone of weakening and coin
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Diamond/gem, stone of weakening and coin appear to be changed and purchases appear to go through, however nothing is given to player.
Comments:

Name of Game: BarbarQ
Version: 1.0.57.10
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, graphic only, no change, tried change the gems directly, achievement, no change, only visual
Comments:

Edited by indiezzpop
update version

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By YeetMeister
      Ive found out that you can easlily can change the stages by unrandomizing and freezing some values!

Here is a video on how to do it

YOU DONT HAVE TO CREDIT BUT ITS APPRECIATED
      Have Fun
      And also im not Responsible if your Account gets Banned!

Have fun
    • By Eishohaki
      So Ill say this first... I'm a noob okay 😭😂.
      But basically Ive been looking all over for a way to easily find an address, that's drastically changing from mission to mission (HP).
      I've read about people finding the damage to hp code and changing them (but I don't that's an option here?? Plus I can't code..). Now offset could work but it could change from BFD1D1E8 to CAA3F4J1.. (the health value can be changed with Dword and 2 scans. However in multiplayer lobbies and such, it's too much of a pain to change it without taking damage (all enemies move independently for everyone))
      Any advice would be helpful
      (The game is Bleach Brave Souls, a server sided RPG)
    • By JintanOwO
      Hi!
      Name of Game: I Monster-pro Dark Dungeon Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
      Play Store Link: [Payment version] (costs less than 1 dollar) [Free version]
      Version: 1.1.12 (11018)
      What cheat?: Gold, Diamonds, Items, Life, More backpack and trunk space.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
      ENGLISH:

ESPAÑOL:

• By Patrick3532
      Looking for ways to hack New Star Manager: 
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.fiveaces.nsfc
      I'm looking for a way to increase the amount of NRG cans and training cards.
      I already found that you can increase your ingame money by searching Dword the exact amount of money you have. Then you will renew a contract or whatever and refine your search with your new amount of money you have left (top right of the screen). When you found the right one, freeze it and increase it to the amount you like. After that renew another player's contract and you should have the amount of money you entered.
      I tried this same method on the NRG cans, but it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated!

• By Iury270913
      I know what it's like, I'd like to learn how to make dupe items, day r v.620