Rastakiwi

Skidstorm

Nice little online game often updated. It has funny physics and you can be awful with others or be the victim due to player collisions enabled.

Nitro cheat (maybe you'll find some more):

Spoiler

You can also easily cheat nitro, it's a float value between 0 and 1. This is the last value of the function, just search for this and scroll down a bit: 50;200;0;3;0::25

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Similar Content

• By 7worldsmods
      i want to add online id and password in script it need a pho website i think and also i have code but i dont understand these i try many times but dont understand pls help me guys my email is 7worldsmods@gmail.com try to contact me on these or on mail its request sir 

login = 'website url ' func = 'website url' function begin() local data = assert(load(gg.makeRequest(func, nil, 'f=begin').content)) return data() end function starthack() local data = assert(load(gg.makeRequest(func, nil, 'f=starthack').content)) return data() end function exelogin() local data = assert(load(gg.makeRequest(func, nil, 'f=exelogin').content)) return data() end function loginform() local data = assert(load(gg.makeRequest(func, nil, 'f=loginform').content)) return data() end begin()  
    • By Rastakiwi
      Name of Requested File: Robots coop
      Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swallowstail.robotscoop
      Is the game server-sided: Maybe some values are on a server (ammos, in-game points...), but it also might be an client anti-hack I think (it closes the game).
      Comments: weapon's prices easily hackeable,  robots waves (if hosting the game). An APK with hack menu has been posted on internet for this game, it can make you invincible, change speed of walk, give in-game points etc.. And I'd really like to know how to do that on GG.
      PS: There is a 444 444 xor encryption for some values.

• By absolutenothing
      Name of Game: Seaport - Explore, Collect & Trade
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.pixelfederation.seaport.explore.collect.trade&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dseaport+play+store
      Version:v1.0.37(since mar 27,18) 
      Search type: dword, double
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:currencies/requirements
      Have you tried cheating this game? yes
      What happened?: double on currencies but revert back its value. dword on requirements to pay, reverts back the actual currency or makes error and force your app to restart. i cant search for achievements atm the values of rewards achieved req and required achievements are on different places. i only found out the achieved req through dword and ticked encrypted values. freezing the found value is successful, didnt tried to increase it or replace to be my reference for looking into the rewards values.

Comments: success to buy ship with paid currency per req level. altho no change to the actual currency obtained.
      need help with currencies and achivements

Steps:
      Open both {Seaport - Explore, Collect & Trade}, and GameGuardian. search for 2 paid ship that is not bought yet. example 80;600:512 now search for the ship youll buy. example 80. nxt do edit all and increment with 1. untick the value youll see that will change your currency payment to shop. revert and remove all ticked values. (this is a must to prevent error, crash or freezing) now edit value to any negative value. example(-1). buy and enjoy free ship. Screenshot of cheat:

• By Ultraf229
      Anyone Has skills to hack this game.

Name of Requested File: Modern Strike Lua
      Link To Download:
      Is the game server-sided: Definitely
      Comments: 
    • By Riazuddin4887
      Name of Requested File: Stonies

Link To Download:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.upjers.stonies
      Is the game server-sided: yes,but saves data to sdcard
      Comments:help me gg team plz plz

Game Review:-
      Stonies 
      From Cavemen to Settlers
      Discover the fascinating world of the Stonies and experience the earliest era of human history in this unique Stone Age app. In Stonies, you'll slip into the role of a fearless caveman, leading their tribe through the rugged wilderness and fighting to survive.
      Guide your prehistoric kin through various evolutionary stages, and make use this extraordinary Stone Age app's countless customization features.
      Help your tribesmen to transition from simple cavemen to skilled settlers by assisting them with everything from everyday hunting and gathering tasks to building their first village in this gripping life simulation.    

Harvest resources, by chopping wood, smashing rocks and collecting fruit in this Stone Age app     Craft diverse weapons and tools – from spears to fishing rods    
      Process fibers, leather and wood     Construct huts and buildings necessary for life simulation     impressive animated comic-style graphics 
      Stonies – A Prehistoric Life Simulation  Now you can experience the Stone Age on the go. Hunt and gather, craft and build – from simple beginnings, you can develop the furnishings of an early settlement and explore new ways for your tribe to live, and even thrive! Soon, your charges will develop from primitive cavemen to experienced settlers with a wide range of skills.
      With every level in this Stone Age app, you'll be able to do more and customize your prehistoric settlement. Accompany your cavemen on the journey of a lifetime in this riveting life simulation.