PvZ Heroes

Darkmeteor

Name of Requested File: 

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.pvzheroes&hl=en

Is the game server-sided: Partially

Comments:

I've been working to hack this game for some time and with no success, but i found out that is not totally server side, some things can still be changed and when no account is bounded to Google-Games/Facebook etc... there is no check for data, the issue is to modify the static values that contain Gems/Sparks/Cards, i think it would be easier to modify the cards owned rather than to hack gems, there are some more tests that i been trying and seem possible, but it's quite hard to do all that without a complete and expert knowledge of how should i keep trying eg. When values change addresses from a menu change, etc.., and i find it very frustrating at this point because i dont know if im just wasting my time. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

• 3 months later...

Archived