post-12-133714132476_thumb.jpg

Name of game: Temple Run

Company: imangi

Link to game: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imangi.templerun

Version:

Device used to hack game: samsung stratosphere

I used the latest version of GG which at the time I did this was GG 5.2.0

select extended search region from options

optionally enable lock, I don't see the need to enable lock just for coins though

search coin value ----> do a run ---->search for new coin value--->repeat till your left with only one result.

if you end up as i did with 3 results that always stayed the same as the coin value the third one was the correct one for me.

change them incrementally to find out which one is the correct one

ie if my last search was 435 and i got 3 results that would not diminish or change further set the following values : value1=436 value2=437 and value3=438

if one does not immediately register on the coin counter then buy something and subtract away to see which one was right although again for me the value immediately appeared once i went from the GG list back to the game once you've found the correct value revert the other 2 back to 435 so that you don't cause an unintended effect elsewhere in the game

If anyone manages to find a way to do a perma power-up especially for invincibility let me know or feel free to add to this tutorial ;-) if i get a moment ill use bluestacks to create a pdf/screenshot tutorial

I will as soon as i can screen shot doing it ill give turn by turn directions so to speak just doing alot of things at once atm.. ;-) once i do all the screen shots ill clean up the thread as well but for now it gives the gist on how to hack temple run

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's working for me no issues make sure you have a temp path set, if u have an internal as well as external sd card try the other if you do have both one will be /sdcard and the other is /ext-sdcard

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually the coin hack is really simple... It seems he do it much complicated. Im using GG 6.0 and Temple Run 1.0.8 All I did was search for the coin value then play a game and get a few coins, searched again for the new value and got 1 result in the first try. Changed it and managed to get 999M coins :)