Can't download Zenonia 5 Mod version on my Samsung Galaxy SII?

Terranite

I confess...this lady is an absolute noob when it comes to things such as computer related tools and software etc.

I "think" I have everything set in place, however, I don't seem to be able to download the Mod version of Zenonia 5 (from this very website)

My device has been rooted, so what else would I need to do to enable this version to work..?

Your help and advice would be appreciated :)

Terra

xx

If your trying to do the one for free shopping, it will not work any longer. This game is server based and that app is version 1.0.0 while its current version is 1.0.2. That link would not work for me either though I got it to work through another spot just to figure out the game forces you to update making mid useless. People are working on crack. We just have to wait.

On a side note. since your device is rooted, search around for a download that is offline and cheat block is disabled. You will be able to use game guardian to change stats and other things. The you can back up your save. Dele the modded game download the new updated version from play store. Use the app you used to back up save, reinstalling save. And you should be good to go. Only problem, make sure you don't hack to an assess of your level or the game will realize some thing is wrong and ban you. Good luck.

Appreciate the feedback guys :)

I have the apk version and works fine for now.

Though at some point I would like to find the newest version, which I hope a kind gentleman will post here (lots of kisses and hugs in advance)

Also...would anyone know how to evolve equips and alter stat points and avater..?

Again, thanks in advance for your response :)

Terra