old gameguardian forum

heybitch

so over the year (4 years total)  ive seen gameguardian change, it might just be me but is this forum dedicated to those who has gameguardian app now, so those with unrooted phones are left out?, where had all the already modded apps gone, all ive been seeing are scripts and if im not wrong gameguardian(app) / root is required. kinda have mixed feelings about how much gg has changed, i literally have no idea whats going on now

• Administrators

And what? Gg always require root. If you do not have root then this app not for you. And forum too. Exists very many other forums and websites for modded games. We try be best in one ditection. Not be average in all.

@Enyby thanks for linking announcement thread was trying to find what happened to GG

@heybitch i also logged into forums after long time , just to find angry bird evolution modded apk or some short guide to cheat or even script ,
also was trying to find old modded apks
had lots modded games apk that i was following that now is gone

Archived