Question

Greetings everyone! I have been experimenting speeding up time when i farming in the game, i noticed that it did work, but i am being disconnected from chat and global server. I have lots of questions, if someone would be knowledgable enough to discuss with me... It is said that the game is unhackable, not just by average users but an IT professor tried it as well.

However, how is it possible that there are services to get cheaper gold? How does that work? It seems legit.

How is it possible that there are services that offer you to purchase characters on your account?

Is speed hacking safe in this game and if so to what extent?

What I found out is that the game can only have one account per device!

That means if you attach it to facebook, then you can't have another account to play(hack) with on the device. So i was thinking using emulation on a pc to try hacking it. Can anyone recommend an emulator and how to go aboutdoing just that.

Please if you can answer some of my questions and address my concerns, it will help greatly! 

I was considering running an emulator 

1 answer to this question

I don't think a game only let's you have one account, cuz you can set plenty of accounts for both Google and Facebook service at settings/accounts

The service that buy character for you, need your Google username and pass.

You pay them,They login as you and they will buy.

And about them selling cheaper, I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Archived