Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

Is using CE with Nox any faster in doing any of the cheats?

Would like a quick demonstration how to get it working with Nox if possible! 

Thanks for the help and sharing

Edited by bluelamb

2 hours ago, Triet92 said:

Got CE and Nox connected and working. So what should I do next? 

Do exactly like the duplicate unit guide for GG? Because I find it hard to follow since GG and CE totally different. 

I manage to use CE and find the value then subract for 118 but i font know what to do next like select all the 70 value below and save them 

can you guide me pls. I dont know how to copy and change the memory browser.

i dont know what a-118 to a-1 look like.

i am using ce, any tip will be welcome.

10 minutes ago, bluelamb said:

Is using CE with Nox any faster in doing any of the cheats?

Would like a quick demonstration how to get it working with Nox if possible! 

Thanks for the help and sharing

It is, you only have to do one copy/paste with CE.

Someone here made a video: alphagamers (dot) net/threads/r-fire-emblem-heroes-ver-1-0-2.248478/page-30

The video is using ceserver but that's absolutely redundant, you don't need it at all. When selecting the target process in CE choose NoxHandle.

15 minutes ago, xAlpha1 said:

Is there a faster way to dupe units because copy and pasting each individual line for more than 70 times might be too time-consuming. 

9 minutes ago, bluelamb said:

Is using CE with Knox any faster in doing any of the cheats?

follow the same steps.

1. find enemy value. We'll say Taco for this example.

2. find your unit value. I find it easier to find your "shell" units value in the unit page. then when you look for it on the battle its the one that wasn't on the unit page. AKA the one that you'll be changing.

you can search for them in cheat engine the same way.

3. Once you have the correct values make sure you're in the info screen for the shell.

4. open the windows calculator switch it to programmer mode (hex mode) and look for the value of the unit you want. it will be something like 1234 5678.

5. subtract 118 from it. in this case its value will be 1234 5560

6. on the value you found for Taco search for 1234 5560

7. copy that line unti the line above 1234 5678. It should be line 1234 5670. 

* you copy by clicking and dragging the values. they will turn red. copy with ctrl + c

8. now do the same to your shell unit. 

* find address, subtract 118 in hex mode, select all the values up to but not including the original value, and ctrl + p or right click paste from clip board.

once you finish the fight go and unequip the weapon to save the unit to the server and next time you log in you'll be able to fully edit the unit.

9 minutes ago, lilb3ar10 said:

follow the same steps.

1. find enemy value. We'll say Taco for this example.

2. find your unit value. I find it easier to find your "shell" units value in the unit page. then when you look for it on the battle its the one that wasn't on the unit page. AKA the one that you'll be changing.

you can search for them in cheat engine the same way.

3. Once you have the correct values make sure you're in the info screen for the shell.

4. open the windows calculator switch it to programmer mode (hex mode) and look for the value of the unit you want. it will be something like 1234 5678.

5. subtract 118 from it. in this case its value will be 1234 5560

6. on the value you found for Taco search for 1234 5560

7. copy that line unti the line above 1234 5678. It should be line 1234 5670. 

* you copy by clicking and dragging the values. they will turn red. copy with ctrl + c

8. now do the same to your shell unit. 

* find address, subtract 118 in hex mode, select all the values up to but not including the original value, and ctrl + p or right click paste from clip board.

once you finish the fight go and unequip the weapon to save the unit to the server and next time you log in you'll be able to fully edit the unit.

Is there a way to speed up the process with Nox because it is my preferred method. 

20 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

It is, you only have to do one copy/paste with CE.

Someone here made a video: alphagamers (dot) net/threads/r-fire-emblem-heroes-ver-1-0-2.248478/page-30

The video is using ceserver but that's absolutely redundant, you don't need it at all. When selecting the target process in CE choose NoxHandle.

I just downloaded CE and it's asking me either connect to remote system or launch ceserver. What do I need to do? Connecting to both gives me the same error about ceserver.

Edited by Rion45
More info

26 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

I just wanna thank everyone, from here and other places, who helped (or even just attempted to) to make this real.

Fire emblem heroes best girl team.png

Those aren't +10s I hope, lol. I'd also say a 5* Anna is too unrealistic right now, sounds like something they could nab you for.

Edited by nostos156

11 minutes ago, xAlpha1 said:
22 minutes ago, lilb3ar10 said:

Is there a way to speed up the process with Nox because it is my preferred method. 

not that i know of. GG is great for me when im on my phone but if im on pc i'd rather use CE.

Those aren't +10s I hope, lol. I'd also say a 5* Anna is too unrealistic right now, sounds like something they could nab you for.

5* anna is completely possible. all you need to do is spend under 30k feathers. the badges are cheap to come by. +1 of any starter is definitely impossible.

11 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

All +10 except Anna. There are many legit 5* Annas out there, there's literally no realistic way they can find out how I got mine to 5*.

16 minutes ago, xAlpha1 said:

The method by @lilb3ar10 is the fastest and also the one I use. You can't get any faster than that without custom scripts.

Just now, nostos156 said:

I guess you're right, but the +10s would be suspect and probably what they'll check for first if at all.

The processing power they would need to do a cross calculations between what units you've ever pulled and the units you currently got for every single account there is (millions) would cost them too much money. I'm not saying it's impossible; if they really want they can do it at any time. It's by no means a technology limitation but a money one.

It's possible and I'm very screwed if I'm wrong, but I hope I'm not haha

3 minutes ago, nongnomsod said:

make video clone step please. i try but don't understand some step TT-TT

Seconding this.

Step 16 is hard. And I don't know how to correctly copy and paste the values, it's confusing.