Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kallalal_spamz

CSR 2

• Similar Content

• By TheDroidDemon
      PAX3 ORBITAL REMIX APK (Updated:03-07-2019)
      - Custom Splash Screen
      - *Rocket* replaced *Missile*
      - Unsigned (Use APK SIGNER from PlayStore To Install)
      SCREENSHOTS BELOW:

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOtMl9FofvcLJF-X1FdqPI7onpchHJcu
      * Let me know what you think i should add in the comments. *
    • By HoChiMinhCity
      I can't add 4 function. please help me
      thank many
      ::mainmenu::
      A = gg.alert('☆Nguyễn Trung Thái©☆','?️AK gỗ tường','?️Dao hero','?️LDB Kill ')
      if A == 3 then goto ldbbt end
      if A == 2 then goto dao end
      if A == 1 then goto Akice end
      goto edit

• By RazarX
      Hello admins, can you help me? Im using GG on Mobile Legends, but im disconnecting in the game after i changed the value of damage? what can i do to not disconnect ingame? Thank you.
    • By Robchoc
      Hi 

I have just come across this YouTube channel that has lot's of tutorials for Cheat Engine.
      By watching these I have learned more about how GG works and how to hack games.

I highly recommend this to anyone.

Playlist
    • By sfan85

Name of Game:  Battlestation Harbinger
      Cheat Type: Resources

Battlestation Classic uses the same encyrption algorithm and can by hacked by following the same method listed below.

I've been lurking the request thread for someone to come up with a way to hack Battlestation Harbinger for a while. Took me quite a while to figure this one out. Reverse engineering the Java component from this games PC-Release, the game stores most integer vaues as 2x encrypted values. Hacking it on android makes it very uncomfortable but not impossible. A small tutorial on how to:

Step 1: Navigate to https://jsfiddle.net/sfan85/4b6p77xw/36/ it's a small webbased tool i wrote to decrypt the values. (content from jsfiddle.net is "opensource" and you can see the encryption algorithm if you want to write something yourself.)
      Step 2: Write down the following values somewhere: 87312 and 2863308842 it's the encrypted values of 90000 (more than you will ever have to spend) we will need those values for later use. Do not tab out on your Phone, it will reset the addresses when you re-tab in. 
      Step 3: Get the current encrypted value from the tool.

Step 4: Search for the 2nd Encrypted value (usually only yields one result) 

Step 5: Tap and hold your found value and select "Go to the address XXXXXXXX"
      Step 6: Scroll up slightly (-4 Bytes) and confirm the values (Remember not to tab out)

Step 7: Replace the values with the values from Step 2, this will give you 90000.

Step 8: Perform some ingame-action (repair, sell, buy) to update the display value and you're all set!

Enjoy. P.s. this works for most other values too (even stuff like shields, though i never found it necessary to do it for shields)

Edit1:

In order to gain XP and unlock all Ships you have to start a new game, pick a crappy ship. Alter your Scrap value to 90k and don't add any additional weapons on your ship. Find enemies so they can kill you. When the game ends, you will gain a massive amount of xp because of your current scrap value.

Edit2: Cosmetics.

Attachment: Imgur Album