Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kentuf

help changing encrypted value

i want to cheat mystic castle, they have multiple address with different encryption i manage to search coin but i don't know what to change so i just edit with random value, i get minus value but it's working, is there any correct way to change encrypted value?  I don't wanna play a game with all minus resources :D i really want to cheat diamond so i can bought expansion story, thanks...

• Similar Content

• By L0k0G4m3r
      I've hacked many games since i download game guardian but some times the games that i try to hack have encrypted values and i cant see the relation between that value and the value showed by the game. Because of that i'd like to know if there is some app or something to do for know the relation between the mentionated values
    • By JintanOwO
      Hi!
      Name of Game: I Monster-pro Dark Dungeon Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
      Play Store Link: [Payment version] (costs less than 1 dollar) [Free version]
      Version: 1.1.12 (11018)
      What cheat?: Gold, Diamonds, Items, Life, More backpack and trunk space.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
      ENGLISH:

ESPAÑOL:

• By Scrayil
      Hello everyone,
      This is the situation: i would like to find a particular value that is encrypted.
      There is actually no way to find out the encryption method.
      8 is equal to 167117 and 43 is equal to 818796
      I can easily find the value using fuzzy search, but it requires too much time.
      The address is not static, and i can't even search for a part of it.
      Group search is not possible, because near values are different between devices.
      I tried using pointer scan, but there are no pointers for it.
      is there something else i can try?
      I would like to create a script for it.
      Is there anyone who can help me?
      thank you in advance!

• By GuenterJauch
      Hello guys,
      this is my first time submitting something to the forum, so don't expect to much tutoring.
      YAMGUN's money is an encrypted float/double usually in the C memory range (that's why I refined the memory area to C000000 to
      CFFFFFFF).
      Just do a few searches for an encrypted float in the range I've given above and you're set.
      When altering the value just change the first digit to 5, or something else if you know what you're doing else the game may crash.
      Y'all have a nice day, and happy hacking!
      Pretty basic stuff but you have to start somewhere.

• By Sgss
      I WAS WONDERINGHOW TO FIND VALUES THATHAVE DECISIONS IN THE GAME ANYONE CAN HELP