Tiny Miner v1.2.3

DonJon

Tiny Miner
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qube.tinyminer&hl=en
v1.2.3
I would like to be able to lower the cost of items or increase the amount of gold
I have not had any success with fuzzy or known search

I have had success with other games and this game seems to be a bit trickier and i would like to learn what I should try next.

Known Search on coins, item prices and item amounts don't work, also fuzzy search on the same also come up empty.

If anyone could give me a clue as to what I should try next so that I can learn. Or alternatively maybe i have missed something obvious and you could just point it out :)

Thankyou

Thankyou NoFear, this is way above my level but I am trying. So i got the hex editor but could not find the save game file, is it called appdata.i3d? anyway i couldnt find that file or anything in the com.****.tinyminer folder. I gave file explorer access to root and got es file explorer and gave it hidden files but still no luck.

What is your set up? it seems you were adding files and folders to a task bar or something?

• Moderators

The file is located with it that file. 

I was copying the save file to a non root location so I could edit it. 

Not sure why you don't have the file...  You sync game with Google or something? 

Archived