Grow castle gold, dark crystals, cp, skill points

Keepa

• 3 months later...

If you want to just hack the gold, just using gameguardian will just do fine. At least that's how I hacked my game to oblivion, anyway. Please do be aware that it will probably get you banned, but you should already be prepared for that anyway. Getting banned just means that you won't get to see the leaderboards and be in it, but yeah that's all, you still can play the game, no probs.

WARNING: SPOILERS (or not?)

No more waiting - here's how to do it. First, put GG on Auto and encrypted mode on (using known search), then do a search on your current gold amount. Then do the standard process of changing the values and search again until you have a small enough number to fit in your current list. Now for the fun part, you can either edit the floats one by one until you find one that actually find the one that changes the value, or just edit all. You can change the float number to anything, there is no way to actually set to one exact value UNLESS you already have that value of float for the particular value of gold saved. It's kinda wacky, and kinda crude, but that's how I did it.

There are other ways as well, and on the second time that I hacked this game, just hacking the gold wasn't fun, so I hacked the abilities as well. First, using the same method, I hacked exp gain to ridiculous levels, which then got me 300+ sp, then I hacked the gold gain. And when I got enough gold, I returned the gold gain to default, and after hacking a bunch of other crap, I hacked the wave I'm at and to like 800k wave, which I still one shotted with my archers. Haiz. And got a universe's worth of gold. Well.

Moral of the story: Game gets boring even after careful hacking, every single one of my archer is a demon god, and most importantly, there is a pattern in the word/dword values which you can try to figure out. (Ofc you need encrypted turned on to find them values, usually with the editable float value)

Yeah, just look at the devastating aftermath in the screenshots...

Screenshot_20161010-175901.png

Screenshot_20161010-180157.png

Screenshot_20161010-180136.png

Screenshot_20161010-180125.png

Screenshot_20161010-180027.png

Screenshot_20161010-175952.png

Screenshot_20161010-175945.png

Screenshot_20161010-175934.png

Screenshot_20161010-175927.png

Screenshot_20161010-175920.png

On 10/10/2016 at 0:08 PM, Fruffly said:

No more waiting - here's how to do it. First, put GG on Auto and encrypted mode on (using known search), then do a search on your current gold amount. Then do the standard process of changing the values and search again until you have a small enough number to fit in your current list. Now for the fun part, you can either edit the floats one by one until you find one that actually find the one that changes the value, or just edit all. You can change the float number to anything, there is no way to actually set to one exact value UNLESS you already have that value of float for the particular value of gold saved. It's kinda wacky, and kinda crude, but that's how I did it.

There are other ways as well, and on the second time that I hacked this game, just hacking the gold wasn't fun, so I hacked the abilities as well. First, using the same method, I hacked exp gain to ridiculous levels, which then got me 300+ sp, then I hacked the gold gain. And when I got enough gold, I returned the gold gain to default, and after hacking a bunch of other crap, I hacked the wave I'm at and to like 800k wave, which I still one shotted with my archers. Haiz. And got a universe's worth of gold. Well.

@leegolas

• 4 months later...
On 10/10/2016 at 6:08 AM, Fruffly said:

If you want to just hack the gold, just using gameguardian will just do fine. At least that's how I hacked my game to oblivion, anyway. Please do be aware that it will probably get you banned, but you should already be prepared for that anyway. Getting banned just means that you won't get to see the leaderboards and be in it, but yeah that's all, you still can play the game, no probs.

WARNING: SPOILERS (or not?)

Moral of the story: Game gets boring even after careful hacking, every single one of my archer is a demon god, and most importantly, there is a pattern in the word/dword values which you can try to figure out. (Ofc you need encrypted turned on to find them values, usually with the editable float value)

Yeah, just look at the devastating aftermath in the screenshots...

Screenshot_20161010-175901.png

Screenshot_20161010-180157.png

Screenshot_20161010-180136.png

Screenshot_20161010-180125.png

Screenshot_20161010-180027.png

Screenshot_20161010-175952.png

Screenshot_20161010-175945.png

Screenshot_20161010-175934.png

Screenshot_20161010-175927.png

Screenshot_20161010-175920.png

Am I the only person unable to get encrypted values to change? I'm confused on how to change my Town Archers level and Character Damages. Help please!

11 hours ago, Itusan said:

Am I the only person unable to get encrypted values to change? I'm confused on how to change my Town Archers level and Character Damages. Help please!

I deeply apologize for this late replay to the first guy who asked the question. Nevertheless, it's been a while since I last played the game, so I'm not very sure if the same method would work anymore.

Either way, character levels are really tricky, but stat boosts (such as gold gain) is much easier to hack (at least when I did).

Please keep in mind I may not be able to solve your problems, but just give some tips.

Most of the time you're using encrypted mode on for this game. Go to your settings and select a few more sources (not system though) just to be sure you got em all.

The encrypted values - you always use a random search here, not a precise value. You change the stat, random search, change stat, random search. Follow up on my first post using this method of searching values. Then when the list doesn't change too much anymore, you edit the values (usually floats) too see what sticks and works. Exact amount is difficult to achieve here - this isn't the normal search. Just mess around with everything, change the values, see what sticks. If you do want, you can do a backup first, but honestly I didn't bother with that. I just messed with the values as much as I could.

On 3/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, Fruffly said:

I deeply apologize for this late replay to the first guy who asked the question. Nevertheless, it's been a while since I last played the game, so I'm not very sure if the same method would work anymore.

Either way, character levels are really tricky, but stat boosts (such as gold gain) is much easier to hack (at least when I did).

Please keep in mind I may not be able to solve your problems, but just give some tips.

Most of the time you're using encrypted mode on for this game. Go to your settings and select a few more sources (not system though) just to be sure you got em all.

The encrypted values - you always use a random search here, not a precise value. You change the stat, random search, change stat, random search. Follow up on my first post using this method of searching values. Then when the list doesn't change too much anymore, you edit the values (usually floats) too see what sticks and works. Exact amount is difficult to achieve here - this isn't the normal search. Just mess around with everything, change the values, see what sticks. If you do want, you can do a backup first, but honestly I didn't bother with that. I just messed with the values as much as I could.

Thank you so much for your advice. I was able to randomly change the Town Archers levels and Character levels. I was hoping you would be able to help me with another game? 

If you could take the time to look at this one I would appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Itusan said:

Thank you so much for your advice. I was able to randomly change the Town Archers levels and Character levels. I was hoping you would be able to help me with another game? 

If you could take the time to look at this one I would appreciate it.

I'm glad you figured it out! I'll take a look at that game.

Archived